Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New England away kit - FFS

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's about time the 1982 Admiral kits were revived!

1982-World-Cup.jpg

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
It's not too bad!
At least, unlike a few years ago, it looks "individual", unlike the home kit looked like a Germany home one!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's not too bad!
At least, unlike a few years ago, it looks "individual", unlike the home kit looked like a Germany home one!

Germany would never have a Nike kit, they show rather more patriotism. I doubt they'd have an 'American' or 'danish' beer brand as national team sponsor either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The FA recognise our fans risk getting battered in Russia 2018 so produce something that looks nothing like an England kit to protect them.

If they went with the traditional red away shirt it would be kicking off all over the place.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It's Scotland/France blue, not red.

It's a boring, template design.

So it shouldn't have cost much to design. Can we expect the cost savings will be passed on to fans who want to buy a kit? Not that I buy football kits, but it's the principle of extorting every last penny out of those desperate for the latest merchandise.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
If I want to cheer on a team in blue I'm more likely to go for France or Italy to be honest. Less EMBARRASSING

That's more embarrassing than saying you'd go off and support a premier league team whenever the Albion spend some time in the lower leagues.

England is our team. If you don't think the players are putting in a decent shift, then fine and say so. To say you're "more likely" to cheer on a foreign side sounds a bit "Arsenal" to me.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Germany would never have a Nike kit, they show rather more patriotism. I doubt they'd have an 'American' or 'danish' beer brand as national team sponsor either.

Apart from the time they went after Roy Hodgson for their managerial role ....

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That's more embarrassing than saying you'd go off and support a premier league team whenever the Albion spend some time in the lower leagues.

England is our team. If you don't think the players are putting in a decent shift, then fine and say so. To say you're "more likely" to cheer on a foreign side sounds a bit "Arsenal" to me.

Well, yes, but I didn't even know they were playing Germany this week. I'm even less interested.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
agree with earlier comments, white at home and red away. I do like this kit though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No one will remember it because England won't do anything wearing it. Chill out, nothing to see here. Another one will be along soon. Unlike England progressing in a tournament.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Well said. England maybe crap. But they're our crap. We are a bit crap mind... :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here