Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
It's Scotland/France blue, not red.

It's a boring, template design.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Most England kits have been underwhelming for as long as I can remember. C'est la vie.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
It's blue, not red. It's a boring, template design.

Weve had light blue before, to be honest until the England players start showing some spirit commitment and fight they could wear a clowns outfit for all I care.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Weve had light blue before, to be honest until the England players start showing some spirit commitment and fight they could wear a clowns outfit for all I care.

That was a third kit.

We've had dark blue as a change kit before. That was shite too.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I prefer that it's a single colour rather than the previous two-tone effort.

But it should be red.

That said, I'd also prefer the home kit of white shirt, dark blue shorts - as per the tradition before FIFA stuck their noses in.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Bring the yellow back

bd45df54ae7668dd756b3acec99c1731.jpg

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
"The all-navy strip, featuring a new light blue crest set against metallic silver, can be ordered via the official England Store."

Like there's a non-metallic silver. Tsk!

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
"The all-navy strip, featuring a new light blue crest set against metallic silver, can be ordered via the official England Store."

Like there's a non-metallic silver. Tsk!

Well, there is. It's called 'grey'.

Or 'indigo' if you go back to 1996.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I prefer that it's a single colour rather than the previous two-tone effort.

But it should be red.

That said, I'd also prefer the home kit of white shirt, dark blue shorts - as per the tradition before FIFA stuck their noses in.

I've never quite understood the blue shorts. Blue doesn't feature in anything "English", does it? The England flag is red and white and that's the colours we should use.

I get your tradition point, though.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Why do they even bother? Anyone who buys this shirt should be ashamed of themselves. The national team is an absolute disgrace and the ONLY good thing about an international break these days is the rest most of our players get from the gruelling Championship season.

If I want to cheer on a team in blue I'm more likely to go for France or Italy to be honest. Less EMBARRASSING

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Now I understand the point of the away friendly in Germany, to advertise the new away kit. Makes much more sense now. Glad I'm not going.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
I've never quite understood the blue shorts. Blue doesn't feature in anything "English", does it? The England flag is red and white and that's the colours we should use.

I get your tradition point, though.

I suspect the blue shorts are there to mirror the blue 'three lions' coat of arms on the England badge.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looks very nice to me. Simple and understated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here