Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**2017 REMF GOLF DAY 16th JUNE**

Fat Langers

Dec 27, 2007
Ladies and Gentlemen
With the REMF fundraising season now underway, I am pleased to announce the full details of this years golf day!
As previous years, it will be held at Mid Sussex Golf Club and it will be on Friday 16th June 2017.

Teams of 4 are required, but if you don't have a full team, don't worry as we can usually pair you up or you can play as a 2 or 3.

The day will include the following:
Bacon rolls and coffee in the morning
18 Holes of golf
Prize on each hole including longest drive and closest to the pins
3 course meal with coffee and mints after
Raffle and auction to end
And all this for only £60per head!

If you don't play golf but would still like to be involved, we all always looking for people to sponsor a hole. For only £50, you can have your company/logo/organisation/bunch of mates names etc.. put on a A3 size laminated sign which will be wooden backed and placed at the tee on one of the holes.

Or, if you are able to, we are always grateful of any additional raffle or auction prizes that we are able to use. These can include days out, meals, golf equipment, etc..

If you would like to register a team or have any other questions, then please email me on mlangridge@live.co.uk or contact me on 07900 920462

Thanks!
Mike Langridge

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How's it looking for numbers?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't have anyone to team up with at the moment; feel free to yell if you have odd numbers and need someone to make the numbers up.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I'll see Dave at football Saturday to see if we're putting a team in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
hi guys

I have booked off the 16th June for the REMF golf. Dave and I are a team at the moment so we will probably be looking for 2 others.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hi guys

I have booked off the 16th June for the REMF golf. Dave and I are a team at the moment so we will probably be looking for 2 others.
Think [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] was looking to join us Dave

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ok guys...got a mate to play

Dave who plays off 14 and was the first winner of the brighton fans vs Crystal Palace fans golf match after the first REMF, played at rookwood I think it was.

So we have me/dave, big dave, winner dave and bry. He needs to change his name to dave!

:wave::wave::wave:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Ok guys...got a mate to play

Dave who plays off 14 and was the first winner of the brighton fans vs Crystal Palace fans golf match after the first REMF, played at rookwood I think it was.

So we have me/dave, big dave, winner dave and bry. He needs to change his name to dave!

Fair enough Gaffer, I'll change my name to 'Dave Dralon' for the event.

It's going to be interesting playing in a 4-ball with someone who plays off 14... :eek: :shootself

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fair enough Gaffer, I'll change my name to 'Dave Dralon' for the event.

It's going to be interesting playing in a 4-ball with someone who plays off 14... :eek: :shootself

I play off 12 lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
FOA. Big Dave and Bry

Green is the colour guys for Friday, so if you have a green shirt , shorts etc, please do bring them along.

Just to confirm:

Me........h cap....11
Menzo..h cap....14
Big dave...h cap. 26?
Bry........hcap. 28-36?

Team name. Gaffers giants

PS. If you want to wear Leeds shirts, that is perfectly acceptable too.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here