Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to Mornington Crescent?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Whoah... steady on... 'straight for Green Park' you say? I'm up for most things, but is this some strange 'Real Geography' variation?

I would feel much more comfortable with a gentle 'Acton Town' setting up the almost inevitable...

You're ignoring the absence of hail in those parts and given it is a Monday, I therefore feel a move to Green Park is not inappropriate, however if you want a more aggressive game I will be apparating to Sloan Square

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
'Lifts and Stairs' didn't last long then :nono:

Stratford?

Woah! I call foul on the Howlett's Transitory Reverse Shunt ruling of 1981. You can't slam in reverse on an even day of the month like that.

:nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Woah! I call foul on the Howlett's Transitory Reverse Shunt ruling of 1981. You can't slam in reverse on an even day of the month like that.

:nono:

Keep up... the entire Howlett's ruling of 1981 was suspended in 2012 for the Olympics, and never reinstated as far as I know. And MC is much the better for it.

STRATFORD.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Keep up... the entire Howlett's ruling of 1981 was suspended in 2012 for the Olympics, and never reinstated as far as I know. And MC is much the better for it.

STRATFORD.

You must have missed the IMCC ruling recently this year (January 2017) which effectively re-instated Howlett's ruling of '81. The legal campaign was incredibly brutual.

Moorgate.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is a risky move, but I'm going for it - Colindale.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I usually play a tactical game, but given the current opposition HOOFING it to the big man up front seems to be my best bet. So:

COVENT GARDEN

No nonsense.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Rookie mistake.

WIMBLEDON PARK

Candy from a baby.

What about Docklands Light Railway stations - In which case "Mudchute" which sounds idyllic.

Can we expect a ruling as to whether "Crossrail" will qualify for inclusion once it opens?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I reckon this calls for an inverse loop (as we're in an odd-numbered month) which, by my reckoning, lands us at COCKFOSTERS.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I reckon this calls for an inverse loop (as we're in an odd-numbered month) which, by my reckoning, lands us at COCKFOSTERS.

Nice try, but in a prime numbered year you leave the door open for a figure-of-eight. That leaves us hurtling towards EAST FINCHLEY

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here