Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80
  1. #21

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by happypig View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well if we're playing silly buggers, Theydon Bois
    Interesting. In a buggered up silly way.

    Mile End.
    The Albion Roar

    Join Ady & Al for your mildly intelligent fix of Albion-related punditry every Saturday at 12pm on Radio Reverb 97.2FM, online at www.radioreverb.com or on DAB. Listen to the podcast via iTunes or at www.albionroar.co.uk

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #22

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Albion Roar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Interesting. In a buggered up silly way.

      Mile End.
      'Lifts and Stairs' didn't last long then

      Stratford?
    • #23
      Part time moderator Giraffe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      BN14
      Posts
      19,206


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Whoah... steady on... 'straight for Green Park' you say? I'm up for most things, but is this some strange 'Real Geography' variation?

      I would feel much more comfortable with a gentle 'Acton Town' setting up the almost inevitable...
      You're ignoring the absence of hail in those parts and given it is a Monday, I therefore feel a move to Green Park is not inappropriate, however if you want a more aggressive game I will be apparating to Sloan Square
    • #24

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      'Lifts and Stairs' didn't last long then

      Stratford?
      Woah! I call foul on the Howlett's Transitory Reverse Shunt ruling of 1981. You can't slam in reverse on an even day of the month like that.

      The Albion Roar

      Join Ady & Al for your mildly intelligent fix of Albion-related punditry every Saturday at 12pm on Radio Reverb 97.2FM, online at www.radioreverb.com or on DAB. Listen to the podcast via iTunes or at www.albionroar.co.uk
    • #25

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Albion Roar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Woah! I call foul on the Howlett's Transitory Reverse Shunt ruling of 1981. You can't slam in reverse on an even day of the month like that.

      Keep up... the entire Howlett's ruling of 1981 was suspended in 2012 for the Olympics, and never reinstated as far as I know. And MC is much the better for it.

      STRATFORD.
    • #26
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Location
      London
      Posts
      2,103


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Keep up... the entire Howlett's ruling of 1981 was suspended in 2012 for the Olympics, and never reinstated as far as I know. And MC is much the better for it.

      STRATFORD.
      You must have missed the IMCC ruling recently this year (January 2017) which effectively re-instated Howlett's ruling of '81. The legal campaign was incredibly brutual.

      Moorgate.
      "She turned me into a newt!"
    • #27
      Olympic Gold Medallist Frutos's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      Sussex
      Posts
      28,655


      0 Not allowed!
      This is a risky move, but I'm going for it - Colindale.
      REMF Quiz Champion 2016
    • #28
      Members brightn'ove's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      Hove
      Posts
      6,827


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      As it is Monday, would a short burst of the 'lifts and stairs' variant be fun?
      Excellent. A sideways slide into Borough is in order.
    • #29
      Part time moderator Giraffe's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      BN14
      Posts
      19,206


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Frutos View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This is a risky move, but I'm going for it - Colindale.
      JCL

      Bermondsey
    • #30

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Giraffe View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      JCL

      Bermondsey
      I know it's going to be controversial, but I'm going for a 'Robin Hood'.... SOUTHWARK.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •