Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everest View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I see. Typical Arsegas then.
    Not entirely convinced, as there doesn't appear to be much evidence of editing or, perhaps more accurately, sub-editing or proof-reading at our local organ.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

7 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gazwag View Post
      Hmm, good gesture but it looks like limited to those using seagulls travel and not the other supporters coach groups then, not really totally #together
      Really don't see your gripe, a coach is a coach is a coach. The club are offering a free return journey ffs.
      Mmmmm....jumpers for goalposts

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron Manager View Post
      Really don't see your gripe, a coach is a coach is a coach. The club are offering a free return journey ffs.
      My only gripe is there are more than one supporter coach groups but it seems only one of these groups may be offered the free travel. I'm not saying it will but it could mean other groups running at a loss for this game.
      Become a fan of Northstandchat Dogs Syndicate and follow @NSCGreyhounds on Twitter
      Hotdogs, extra onions clippedgull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Brighton & Hove Albion will lay on free coach travel for up to 1000 away ticket holders to the Friday night fixture at Norwich City on 21st April, kick-off 7.45pm.

With the match being Albion's penultimate away fixture, the club will also be thanking all Seagulls fans making the trip with a food and drink voucher, as token of appreciation for the outstanding support on the road this season.

Chief executive Paul Barber commented, "We appreciate that our position in the league has led to a significant number of our matches, both home and away, moving for television and this has had a positive and negative impact on different groups of fans - but what it hasn't affected is our home or away support, in numbers or volume.

"Of course, live TV games enable many more Albion fans to watch the team, but they can also pose travel challenges for our regular away match followers - so to help with what is a particular difficult Friday night trip we have decided to lay on coach travel for up to 1000 Albion fans.

"We fully expect this will be yet another vital match for us, with large numbers travelling - and we want to make it as easy as possible for our fans to get to Carrow Road to support the team, Chris and his staff - and, in particular, to get back home after the game.

"We also would like all those travelling to have a drink on us, and a bite to eat, as a thank you for the outstanding away support this season. The backing we have received both at home and on the road has been phenomenal - and it makes a big difference to us.

"At Leeds on Saturday, where Elland Road is famed for its atmosphere, the Albion fans, who once again travelled in great numbers, despite the challenging early evening kick-off time, generated a huge amount of noise.

"The chairman, myself, and the board are incredibly grateful for that support, which has been there all season - and therefore we would like to show our appreciation for our fans' great efforts with these small gestures."

The club will offer free return travel on a first-come, first-served basis, departing and returning to the Amex - or a single Brighton-bound ticket for those travelling to the game from London or other areas, and unable to get back home to Brighton via public transport.

Supporters will need to first purchase a valid away ticket for the game, and will be able to book their free coach travel from Thursday at 9am, via seagullstickets.com. There they can select a outward-return option or Brighton-bound only option.

All fans will be issued with a food and drink voucher on entry via the away turnstiles at Carrow Road. This can be exchanged for one hot food item, and one alcoholic (over 18s only, ID may be required), a soft drink or hot beverage.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/artic...bglL0exFwR1.99
      Proud Member Of Team BHAFC since 1974

0 Not allowed!
      This is a nice touch.

2 Not allowed!
      What happens if I don't want an alcoholic?

This can be exchanged for one hot food item, and one alcoholic (over 18s only, ID may be required), a soft drink or hot beverage.
      Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/artic...8g8ic5xG5oH.99
      RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man
      Better times now though!! I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Seagulls Travel normally allow you to book and then cancel if you don't get a match ticket.
      But this reads as though you book travel and match ticket from the club.
      Either way WELL DONE THE CLUB.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dick Swiveller View Post
      What happens if I don't want an alcoholic?
      I'll swop your pint for a coke

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by I remember the good times View Post
      I'll swop your pint for a coke
      Er - woosh? I want an alcoholic drink - just not an alcoholic.
      RICHARD SWIVELLER, a good-hearted, though somewhat queer young man

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dick Swiveller View Post
      Er - woosh? I want an alcoholic drink - just not an alcoholic.
      Ha Ha, I get it now.