Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone received their tickets yet? Bought them on the first day and not come yet.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wouldn't worry, only got mine today having booked them soon after coming on sale.

And if by magic just got home and here they are. Lovely stuff.

The food and drink vouchers are very welcome especially as it's going to be a bit of rush to get there.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Seagulls Travel tweeting that they have nearly filled all the coaches. Hopefuly get my confirmation email soon.

Has anyone received confirmation of coach bookings yet? - i'm still waiting to hear if i was successful or not. All i have seen since booking the coach (i hope) was an e-mail a few days later from them with a link to the original seagulls.co.uk site article about match tickets about to go on sale and also the details for booking travel

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Has anyone received confirmation of coach bookings yet? - i'm still waiting to hear if i was successful or not. All i have seen since booking the coach (i hope) was an e-mail a few days later from them with a link to the original seagulls.co.uk site article about match tickets about to go on sale and also the details for booking travel

Did you get an order number?

I booked the same morning match day tickets went on sale and got an order number and details of coach number and pick up time etc. albeit th email also said:

'Your coach number, pick up time and pick up location will be advised when we issue the confirmed email at a later date.'

I have not had the follow up email yet and guess they are still to sort arrnagements as I'm not sure all coach tickets have sold yet.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Did you get an order number?

I booked the same morning match day tickets went on sale and got an order number and details of coach number and pick up time etc. albeit th email also said:

'Your coach number, pick up time and pick up location will be advised when we issue the confirmed email at a later date.'

I have not had the follow up email yet and guess they are still to sort arrnagements as I'm not sure all coach tickets have sold yet.

Normal with ST in my experience. Don't worry, they'll confirm in the week before the game.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

No still waiting for my confirmation. I assume it's going to take a while for ST to sort out. Not panicking yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here