Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Norwich is a significantly better journey than it used to be since they did the A road leading there, but no way you will do it in 3 1/4 hrs on a Friday afternoon, especially given the extra traffic all now going at mostly the same time Friday instead of spread over Friday/Saturday morn.

M25 via Dartford is usually horrendous on a Friday afternoon. Five hour trip likely without a service station stop.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have 1144 points so 6 short. I noticed my points total has not gone up even though I bought tickets for Qpr and Wolves. Is this normal?

Jul 7, 2003
Another thought, I wonder if those already booked on a coach, assuming they get a ticket, will therefore get their money back

All existing coach bookings are being cancelled and refunded. Start from scratch again on Thursday. Seagull travel expect to run their usual network of pick up points for those not travelling from Brighton.

I had already booked a coach seat so a little disappointed that I have to go through that all again but the £60 saved more than makes up for that (assuming I get my tickets etc).

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have the over 1500 points but can't see them for sale - anyone else got them?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
All booked.. Staying up there for the night!

Will be a scramble tomorrow when all the not so very Loyal fans can get tickets :lolol::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here