Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Ticket and coach sorted.

Coach leaves Amex 1245. Even given Friday traffic, will hopefully be there in time for a couple of beers.

PG

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Won't be getting ticket until tomorrow but struggling to see where to register on Seagulls Travel. Looks like just a log in bit but nowhere to sign up, any ideas?

adub68

Jul 25, 2013
Was anyone else asked to confirm their match ticket information to book the coach seat - I wasn't. Wondering how they match/check the "first come first served" for the coach with purchased match tickets?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was anyone else asked to confirm their match ticket information to book the coach seat - I wasn't. Wondering how they match/check the "first come first served" for the coach with purchased match tickets?

I suspect plenty will be booking coach places well before getting tickets - wonder how many will suddenly have to cancel if the tickets sell out before they get their's

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Won't be getting ticket until tomorrow but struggling to see where to register on Seagulls Travel. Looks like just a log in bit but nowhere to sign up, any ideas?
Order your ticket and then it takes you through to page where you give address details etc

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Done and sorted. Slight technical hitch with one of our party of 6 meant I had to phone the club though to get it sorted, still don't know why. But he mentioned as of five minutes ago still 1000 tickets left.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Done and sorted. Slight technical hitch with one of our party of 6 meant I had to phone the club though to get it sorted, still don't know why. But he mentioned as of five minutes ago still 1000 tickets left.

Which number did you use?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

1,300 tickets sold in 45 minutes then

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Must confess due to being busy I missed the announcement of tickets going on sale and they hadn't updated their on sale dates but luckily just randomly went on the site this morning. Phew.

Can see a few missing out who might have expected to get some.

TheOldGirl

Jul 24, 2013
Saltdean
Does anyone now long does the coach take to get to Norwich. Will it stop enroute? I quite fancy a quick look around Norwich before the match

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I have 1141 and my son a few less... For what could be a/THE crucial game, I would've expected the loyalty drop to go to 1100.

Hopefully they don't sell out today and I can successfully refresh the crap out of that page from 08.50 onwards to secure one.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It's a Friday. Traffic could be anything.

I know coaches are free but don't fancy M25 dartford crossing around 3:30 on a Friday
Did that journey for 15 years of my life every other weekend
Driving up after rush hour over, day off work, spend it in Norwich relaxing before what potentially could be a promotion decider

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know coaches are free but don't fancy M25 dartford crossing around 3:30 on a Friday
Did that journey for 15 years of my life every other weekend
Driving up after rush hour over, day off work, spend it in Norwich relaxing before what potentially could be a promotion decider

Should be a bit earlier than that......B Hill pick up is currently showing as 1pm so more like 2.30 at Dartford but agree it could be awful. Looks like they have factored in the usual M25 shitshow on a Friday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here