Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel to Norwich (AND match tickets now also on sale)

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Have you emailed Sky about this?
Emailed several times asking for dates when games will or can be moved, never an answer.By the time they announced they were moving the Newcastle away game train tickets were over £100 plus a hotel stay as there wasn't a train home after the game. No train home after Leeds and I took a gamble on Norwich being the Saturday as train tickets were reasonable and then 2 days later they moved that. Just a joke, can't believe the fans haven't got a group together to speak to sky and see what can be done about this going forward !
Amex is almost sold out for Bristol City next month and we have no idea whether the game will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday ?? so unfair on the fans that go to the games.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Emailed several times asking for dates when games will or can be moved, never an answer.By the time they announced they were moving the Newcastle away game train tickets were over £100 plus a hotel stay as there wasn't a train home after the game. No train home after Leeds and I took a gamble on Norwich being the Saturday as train tickets were reasonable and then 2 days later they moved that. Just a joke, can't believe the fans haven't got a group together to speak to sky and see what can be done about this going forward !
Amex is almost sold out for Bristol City next month and we have no idea whether the game will be Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday ?? so unfair on the fans that go to the games.

I have every sympathy believe me, I simply do not feel that they are that bothered about fans and their buggered plans.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I have every sympathy believe me, I simply do not feel that they are that bothered about fans and their buggered plans.

They clearly don't care !
Well done to The Albion for this though, I do think its odd to do it for the game as I think it will sell out no problem and would have been much better for perhaps Leeds but there you go.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
any chance of a refund on my train tickets on the Saturday too ?

Lesson learnt from last season against Forest. Don't buy your train tickets too early. It's not like we're not used to fixtures being changed, price of success. Would guess Bristol will also be changed.

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Albion season-ticket holders with 1150+ loyalty points will be able to purchase their tickets at seagullstickets.com from 9am THURSDAY, and via the Albion Booking Line or in person at the ticket office from 2pm.

Those season-ticket holders with 1050+ points can secure their seats the following day.

All remaining season-ticket holders can secure their seats on Monday 27th March, before the game is opened up to Seagulls Priority members on Wednesday 29th March.

Albion fans have a total allocation of 2,385 tickets, priced as follows:

Adults (18-64) - £30
Seniors (65+) - £20
Ages 12-17s - £15
Children (Under-12) - £10

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Adults (18-64) - £30
Seniors (65+) - £20
Ages 12-17s - £15

Where do loyalty points kick in

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Albion season-ticket holders with 1150+ loyalty points will be able to purchase their tickets at seagullstickets.com from 9am THURSDAY, and via the Albion Booking Line or in person at the ticket office from 2pm.

Those season-ticket holders with 1050+ points can secure their seats the following day.

All remaining season-ticket holders can secure their seats on Monday 27th March, before the game is opened up to Seagulls Priority members on Wednesday 29th March.

Adults (18-64) - £30
Seniors (65+) - £20
Ages 12-17s - £15

Tickets and free travel both open for business at 9am........

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Apparently......no idea how that'll be 'policed' by Seagulls Travel online.

That'll be annoying - really could do with saving £30 odd quid if I can, such are my finances :/

But will pay if I miss the free ones - most important thing is I want to BE THERE!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Don't want to be seen as a moaner given the top gesture from the club, but the free coach travel is to/from the Amex only. Therefore arriving back at the Amex at somewhere between 2am and 3am is not brilliant if you don't live within walking distance of the Amex or will Dicks Bar be open for breakfast until the buses and trains start running their normal Saturday service

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Amazing that some people can still find reasons to complain about this!

Just to clarify, I am not moaning at all about the gesture by the club, its excellent, my moan is it seems to be restricted to seagulls travel only which seems a little unfair to blues away for example.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Don't want to be seen as a moaner given the top gesture from the club, but the free coach travel is to/from the Amex only. Therefore arriving back at the Amex at somewhere between 2am and 3am is not brilliant if you don't live within walking distance of the Amex or will Dicks Bar be open for breakfast until the buses and trains start running their normal Saturday service

If that is the case, then go over by A27 and get the N25 bus.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I would assume you would just be changed for the Amex to your pickup/drop off, based on the home match costs

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Adults (18-64) - £30
Seniors (65+) - £20
Ages 12-17s - £15

Guess I will be trying to get tickets on my phone while checking in at Heathrow on day 2......never easy!!
Had to get Boro tickets while on a speed awareness course....( phone under table)

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here