Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Chris Hughton....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
BEDSA coach of the year, a fine achievement.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Chris Ramsey thinks shortage of BAME coaches is linked to boardroom diversity.

Ramsey was speaking at the Lycamobile British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards [BEDSAs] where he collected the England Athletics Coach of the Year award on behalf of Brighton manager Chris Hughton.

The Brighton boss beat off competition from England cricket coach Ottis Gibson and Boccia coach Sunil Birdy to land the award, and Ramsey says Hughton is fully deserving off the accolade.

"Chris has been in the [coaching] system for 17 years now and was also the first ethnic minority player to play for Ireland," Ramsey said.
"I'm so pleased for him particularly after all the time he has spent in the background. His story reminds me of the film Hidden Figures and he's come to the front now.

"He is someone who always has time for people and that is something to be celebrated as well, along with his achievements as a football manager.

"He deserves everything good that has come his way and I am rooting for him to get Brighton promoted this year."

More 》》》》 http://www.skysports.com/football/n...bame-coaches-is-linked-to-boardroom-diversity

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
Ramsey was speaking at the Lycamobile British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards [BEDSAs] where he collected the England Athletics Coach of the Year award on behalf of Brighton manager Chris Hughton.

The Brighton boss beat off competition from England cricket coach Ottis Gibson and Boccia coach Sunil Birdy to land the award, and Ramsey says Hughton is fully deserving off the accolade.

"Chris has been in the [coaching] system for 17 years now and was also the first ethnic minority player to play for Ireland," Ramsey said.
"I'm so pleased for him particularly after all the time he has spent in the background. His story reminds me of the film Hidden Figures and he's come to the front now.

"He is someone who always has time for people and that is something to be celebrated as well, along with his achievements as a football manager.

"He deserves everything good that has come his way and I am rooting for him to get Brighton promoted this year."

More 》》》》 http://www.skysports.com/football/n...bame-coaches-is-linked-to-boardroom-diversity

I love this. Just all emphasises what a tremendous bloke he is. "...... always has time for people!"

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Best manager in the Championship bar possibly Benitez. And top bloke too.

I was gutted when he was appointed. He is doing you proud.

Congrats Chris.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Best manager in the Championship bar possibly Benitez. And top bloke too.

I was gutted when he was appointed. He is doing you proud.

Congrats Chris.

Yep, I think he is. Better than some in the PL too... :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here