I wanna caravan for me ma Bring back Bryan wade!!'s Avatar

Congratulations to Chris Hughton....

3 Not allowed!
    BEDSA coach of the year, a fine achievement.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Well done CH.
      For Those About To Rock....... We Salute You
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

Chris Ramsey thinks shortage of BAME coaches is linked to boardroom diversity.

2 Not allowed!
      Ramsey was speaking at the Lycamobile British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards [BEDSAs] where he collected the England Athletics Coach of the Year award on behalf of Brighton manager Chris Hughton.

The Brighton boss beat off competition from England cricket coach Ottis Gibson and Boccia coach Sunil Birdy to land the award, and Ramsey says Hughton is fully deserving off the accolade.

"Chris has been in the [coaching] system for 17 years now and was also the first ethnic minority player to play for Ireland," Ramsey said.
      "I'm so pleased for him particularly after all the time he has spent in the background. His story reminds me of the film Hidden Figures and he's come to the front now.

"He is someone who always has time for people and that is something to be celebrated as well, along with his achievements as a football manager.

"He deserves everything good that has come his way and I am rooting for him to get Brighton promoted this year."

More 》》》》 http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...room-diversity
      Football is so beautiful because underdogs are able to achieve good results against giants. Regardless of what others say about our team, there’s always a chance. If you are able to take the pressure away from the team, sensations can happen. I have confidence in this Albion team

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ramsey was speaking at the Lycamobile British Ethnic Diversity Sports Awards [BEDSAs] where he collected the England Athletics Coach of the Year award on behalf of Brighton manager Chris Hughton.

The Brighton boss beat off competition from England cricket coach Ottis Gibson and Boccia coach Sunil Birdy to land the award, and Ramsey says Hughton is fully deserving off the accolade.

"Chris has been in the [coaching] system for 17 years now and was also the first ethnic minority player to play for Ireland," Ramsey said.
      "I'm so pleased for him particularly after all the time he has spent in the background. His story reminds me of the film Hidden Figures and he's come to the front now.

"He is someone who always has time for people and that is something to be celebrated as well, along with his achievements as a football manager.

"He deserves everything good that has come his way and I am rooting for him to get Brighton promoted this year."

More 》》》》 http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...room-diversity
      I love this. Just all emphasises what a tremendous bloke he is. "...... always has time for people!"
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      So pleased for Chris, he seems such a lovely bloke too.
      Lording it in WSL
      Because of Boxing Day Del Fenner's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Best manager in the Championship bar possibly Benitez. And top bloke too.

I was gutted when he was appointed. He is doing you proud.

Congrats Chris.
      Come on the Sainsburys!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Del Fenner View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Best manager in the Championship bar possibly Benitez. And top bloke too.

I was gutted when he was appointed. He is doing you proud.

Congrats Chris.
      Yep, I think he is. Better than some in the PL too...
      6EQUJ5 2A