Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42
  1. #31
    Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ruislip
    Posts
    11,793


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swindonseagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ooh Andy

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32
      Members swindonseagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2003
      Location
      Swindon, but used to be manila seagull
      Posts
      3,796


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by AmexRuislip View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Ooh Andy
      Chase me.......any good curry houses in Hounslow? PM if u have any idea...
      K55 BHA
    • #33
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Location
      Ruislip
      Posts
      11,793


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by swindonseagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Chase me.......any good curry houses in Hounslow? PM if u have any idea...
      Will do
    • #34
      Members Norman Potting's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Up where Sussex meets the sky
      Posts
      9,310


      1 Not allowed!
      Will they be mainly on the plain?
      By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Warvan, you shall be avenged!
    • #35
      Sound of the Suburbs bn9 bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Newhaven SUSSEX BN9
      Posts
      10,015


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Rohan Ince's Python View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So why is Murray at home? Strange

      Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
      Lost his passport, or forgotten to renew it?
    • #36
      Sound of the Suburbs bn9 bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Newhaven SUSSEX BN9
      Posts
      10,015

      Albion Train in Spain


      3 Not allowed!
      Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 480
Size:  188.0 KB
    • #37
      Grey bearded old man
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Between St Leonards and Trujillo, Extremadura, Spain
      Posts
      4,992


      0 Not allowed!
      Father's Day in Spain tomorrow (Monday)

      You have not been charged for this information
      If history teaches us anything, it is that history teaches us nothing
    • #38
      Members rocker959's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2011
      Location
      Plovdiv Bulgaria
      Posts
      2,285


      0 Not allowed!
      Bring Vicente back for a few cameo appearances for the run in . Retired , injured etc I don't care .
      I don't count Sheep to fall asleep, I shoot Palace Pikeys and torch their Caravans, one by one , oh what fun !.My blood runs Blue and White since 1963,a proud ex North Stander.
    • #39
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      37,588


      0 Not allowed!
      Oh blimey I'm a bit late to the story on this one.

      Is it just coincidence that the Albion are off to Valencia?

      That'll be the Valencia which is also home to Lavante.
      Lavante who are top of the Segunda Division.
      Who are lead by leading goal scorer and SoccerScoutStat's #1 Better Baldock transfer target...


      ...Roger Marti.


      Coincidence, I think not.
      Make it happen.


      #TeamRogerMarti.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

      .
    • #40
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Location
      Cowfold
      Posts
      7,197


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by I remember the good times View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Here's one for the stat guys. After an international break-
      How many games do we win/draw/lose?
      What is the ration of home and away loses?

      With two home 'must win' games I think we will get straight into the groove.
      We only 'must win' them if Huddersfield win theirs too, but yes, I take your point.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •