Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are'n't going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Which two away games do you see us winning? Wolves seem to have found some form, QPR have promotion form at home now I think. Norwich will definitely want to roll us over and I don't think we've ever won at Villa and I really hope we don't have to do it to go up auto.

Wolves have indeed won their last 3 but took one point from previous 6 games. QPR won last 3 home games but took one point from previous four. Not sure i can pick too much from trend from this. But, yes, there is plenty to play for and if you want negativity you can find it. Once we get over the finishing line, there will be posters straight on saying no chance of staying up.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
We can do this promotion thing.
We are still second, six points clear of Uddersfield, who I think have blown it, with their Klopp clone.
Our GD is far superior to anyone below us.
All we have to do, once promoted, is throw the anchor as far as we can up the PL, hold on and stay there :albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If we do go up, buying Judge, Wood and Cairney would be nice.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Which two away games do you see us winning? Wolves seem to have found some form, QPR have promotion form at home now I think. Norwich will definitely want to roll us over and I don't think we've ever won at Villa and I really hope we don't have to do it to go up auto.

Hudders have Wolves away so I'm calling that a wash and I'll put our Norwich against their Derby and say that's a wash too.

Looking at their other fixtures we play away at QPR the same day that they play at Forest ... match or better their result in that one and I think the Villa game could well be our 3 point advantage and promoted on GD

I'm not including Toon ... if Carlsberg did predictions they'd leave that lot well alone!

Only a few ifs and buts but the numbers add up :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here