Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now TV help

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Langley View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yesterday subscribed obviously to watch the Leeds game live,but I was plagued by the picture constantly freezing, which spoiled the game for me, have I done anything wrong ? Went through the correct procedure and paid my £6.99 fee.
    Watching the programme now, it is still doing it but far less frequently. Has anyone else had this, and if so, is there a cure ? Thanks.

They have improved the stream quality, but mine freezes all the time for a split second.Probably 10 times in a game. So i purchased a new wired box, i had exactly the same problem.My other box does this as well despite a 72 mb connection. It never used to freeze but it was like watching a dodgy stream, except i was paying for. Yes i have rebooted everything!

I've had sky sports on Now tv for 18 months now, its the best quality it has ever been but i just put up with the 1 second freeze, i have also changed my wifi channel on my router.
    Last edited by phoenix; 19-03-2017 at 19:34.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Nowtv is usually pretty good for me... no freezing. I normally watch on my PC which has a 32" tele attached and is cabled directly to my router but it has been ok when i have used wifi. When there are problems with Now TV side they have offered refunds or a new voucher.

Need to ensure that your internal wifi is up to it

0 Not allowed!
      This stream that Husty found is the best I've ever been on. It's HD and the picture doesn't tear, much better than any on Cricfree and as good as the streaming I've had with a daypass from NowTV.
      Exiled amongst the red and white, at the wrong end of the A/M27.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion, I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.........Time to die.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I am going to take out a month Skt Sports pass on 6th April for £34 to take in Wolves QPR and Norwich plus other Premier games should I wish over Easter, good value I think.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      [QUOTE=Wardy's twin;7850776]Need to ensure that your internal wifi is up to it[QUOTE]

I am with Vodafone for mobiles and broadband should I send them an email asking if my broadband will be able to cope with Now TV or if it can be improved The router is in my bedroom and the TV and Roku Stick with Remote are in my lounge/living room. The router had to go in the bedroom as BT said it was the nearest point to the main telephone line junction box.

0 Not allowed!
      I access Sky Sports 1 & 2 via BT Vision and the service is extremely poor with live games freezing (pixels go mental) or the'event' just stops and BT Vision then reboots - absolute crap !
      Does anyone else experience this issue ?
      Come end of season, BT will be losing my business completely !

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ferring seagull View Post
      I access Sky Sports 1 & 2 via BT Vision and the service is extremely poor with live games freezing (pixels go mental) or the'event' just stops and BT Vision then reboots - absolute crap !
      I have BT Vision and whilst I don't have Sky through BT, I do have a similar problem to you when I try and watch BT Sports channels - freezing, pixillating and even loss of sound.

For Sky, I use a Now TV box which is okay.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Napier View Post
      I have BT Vision and whilst I don't have Sky through BT, I do have a similar problem to you when I try and watch BT Sports channels - freezing, pixillating and even loss of sound.

For Sky, I use a Now TV box which is okay.
      if nowtv is ok then tells you the problem is more likely to be the bt vision box itself or the connection to it. Do you use wifi to view BT vision/sprt or do you use plugs with a cable in between? How old is teh BT vision box? can you watch streamed films ok?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ferring seagull View Post
      see my comment to napier below.... also are you trying to watch in HD?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Langley View Post
      Yesterday subscribed obviously to watch the Leeds game live,but I was plagued by the picture constantly freezing, which spoiled the game for me, have I done anything wrong ? Went through the correct procedure and paid my £6.99 fee.
      Watching the programme now, it is still doing it but far less frequently. Has anyone else had this, and if so, is there a cure ? Thanks.
      Me too - about 10 times overall during the game, for maybe a second duration.

Nowtv day pass, via apple tv, hard wired all the way through.
      I Know What I Like, And I Like What I See..
      It's All Blue And White....!