Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Members
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Haywards Heath
    Posts
    57,835


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stss30 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've now got an international break to recuperate. People keep highlighting the fact that we've come out slow after all the previous international breaks this season, however i'm pretty sure we've been in great form prior to all of them. At the moment we've been a bit shaky, so the break has come at a perfect time for us, especially with Bruno and Poco back afterwards.
    More important Bong could be back by Blackburn to resume at left back leaving LR free to slot in at right midfield in place of AK in the away games that we need to not lose.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #12
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      8,289


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      More important Bong could be back by Blackburn to resume at left back leaving LR free to slot in at right midfield in place of AK in the away games that we need to not lose.
      Pocognoli is better than Bong and is due back sooner.
    • #13
      Members
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      West, West, West Sussex.
      Posts
      2,379


      0 Not allowed!
      Radio suggested March was the biggest positive.
    • #14

      3 Not allowed!
      We're not northern
    • #15
      Members
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Eastbourne
      Posts
      46


      5 Not allowed!
      Dunk didn't get booked!!
    • #16
      Sūūsēaxe Sussex Nomad's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2010
      Posts
      10,735


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      More important Bong could be back by Blackburn to resume at left back leaving LR free to slot in at right midfield in place of AK in the away games that we need to not lose.
      I cannot believe that anyone, ANYONE would have a thought of leaving Knocky out. It is totally beyond my comprehension. Thank f*ck you aren't a manager.
      It's immoral to have morals
    • #17
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      57,835


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by stss30 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Pocognoli is better than Bong and is due back sooner.
      I disagree as I think Bong is better defending and equal getting forward but will be happy with either rather than a right footed. LR playing there. He can then get back to the right side either full back or midfield in our forth coming away games.
    • #18
      Its All Too Beautiful
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Where the Horse crossed the Bridge
      Posts
      1,994


      0 Not allowed!
      Beram Kayal looks like he's back to fitness levels.
    • #19
      Members graz126's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      doncaster
      Posts
      3,705


      0 Not allowed!
      Kayal is performing well again. another game closer to end of season and Hudds never made any ground on us. No more injuries.
      wedding cake and toothache
      equals love and pain
    • #20
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      57,835


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Nomad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I cannot believe that anyone, ANYONE would have a thought of leaving Knocky out. It is totally beyond my comprehension. Thank f*ck you aren't a manager.
      We need to set up to not lose our remaining away games and use AK either to start and then bring on LR to consolidate a point or vice versa start with LR and get set up then bring on AK to try for a winner. In most of his away games AK hasnt stood out as he has at home.


      The plus is we are slightly better off than at 7pm Friday with 1 less game to be overtaken.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •