Anyone else not sleeping?

0 Not allowed!
    I am currently going to bed thinking of league tables, staying awake at night thinking of different permutations and my first waking thought is our position in the league. I am seriously lacking sleep at the moment. Thank goodness for the break. God knows how players and mangers cope, anyone else in this state at the moment?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I tend to not let it distract my personal life as it's completely out of my hands.

Saying that, if we do go up there will be a few weeks of it distracting my life.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I get woken up at 3am by SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dadams2k11 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I tend to not let it distract my personal life as it's completely out of my hands.

Saying that, if we do go up there will be a few weeks of it distracting my life.
      Not completely - we have to make a big noise ...
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by wokingone View Post
      I am currently going to bed thinking of league tables, staying awake at night thinking of different permutations and my first waking thought is our position in the league. I am seriously lacking sleep at the moment. Thank goodness for the break. God knows how players and mangers cope, anyone else in this state at the moment?
      Sleep? What's that??....after game 'x' all I can hear is ��we're on our way, we're on our way...�� as I attempt to nod off...followed by 'that's it, we've blown it, we're in the 'kin playoffs!' after game 'y'
      and repeat....

2 Not allowed!
      I think you need to find something in your life, that is, actually, you know .... important.
      Tricky-Art for perusal at your leisure. Warning : No Albion content (yet - maybe sometime)

http://www.painters-online.co.uk/artist/TrickyDicky

0 Not allowed!
      Nah, I got seriously drunk, sleep was relatively easy. In fact I woke up with the buzz still in my head.
      Better times now though!! I remember the good times's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Sometimes, but not last night. Slept well because we are still going up.
      Could get restless pre the next two home games though.