Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Booing Wood as he came off the pitch

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can understand the Albion fans booing (halfheartedly) Bridcutt every time he touched the ball. The manner of his departure, when he downed tools and refused to play, was immature and unprofessional, no one begrudged him wanting to play in the Premier League.

What surprised me was when the interviews had finished at the end of the match with Sky, Chris Wood trotted off the pitch, and some of the Albion fans started booing him. Why they did that (apart from being prize bellends) is beyond me. He came on loan 6 years ago, he owes the Albion absolutely nothing, get over it.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
It's pure jealousy. He had done what Murray could not and won them the game. Fairplay to him

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
I can understand the Albion fans booing (halfheartedly) Bridcutt every time he touched the ball. The manner of his departure, when he downed tools and refused to play, was immature and unprofessional, no one begrudged him wanting to play in the Premier League.

What surprised me was when the interviews had finished at the end of the match with Sky, Chris Wood trotted off the pitch, and some of the Albion fans started booing him. Why they did that (apart from being prize bellends) is beyond me. He came on loan 6 years ago, he owes the Albion absolutely nothing, get over it.

Bridcutt - no comment Wood boos very unkind - as numero uno granddaughter would say

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Couldn't have been that many fans left when Woods came off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He did very well for us as a young lad at Withdean. Looked strong and capable even back then. Fair play to the boy for kicking on in his career.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
The only thing I can think of that may have upset people is that he over-celebrated to the West Stand when he scored against us for Millwall. We hadn't offered him a contract after his loan spell.

His demeanour on the pitch does come across a bit Chris Martin but I'm sure he's a nice bloke off it :)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You've answered your own question EP; we've got 'em, every club in the land's got 'em. Prize bellends.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
On the topic of Bridcunt, his passing was atrocious. He ventured forward in the second half, got about 30 yards from goal and hit a 40 yard through ball straight out for a goal kick. Usain Bolt could not have got within 5 yards of it. Any pass over 10 yards appeared to be beyond him yesterday. Nice beard and haircut though :)

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
On the topic of Bridcunt, his passing was atrocious. He ventured forward in the second half, got about 30 yards from goal and hit a 40 yard through ball straight out for a goal kick. Usain Bolt could not have got within 5 yards of it. Any pass over 10 yards appeared to be beyond him yesterday. Nice beard and haircut though :)

Beard atrocious too imho

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
The only thing I can think of that may have upset people is that he over-celebrated to the West Stand when he scored against us for Millwall. We hadn't offered him a contract after his loan spell.

His demeanour on the pitch does come across a bit Chris Martin but I'm sure he's a nice bloke off it :)

He scored against us for Millwall - nuff sed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here