Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Serious question for bed wetters

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think the term 'bed wetter' is absolutely excellent in that it effortlessly gets up as many people's noses as the similarly two-word term 'generation snowflake'.

IMHO we need MORE such terms :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It continues to amaze me how petty and insecure some fans are. "Oh no! A fellow fan has expressed something other than complete optimism that everything will work out and/or that the team weren't absolutely perfect in every way and somehow we magically lost (probably the ref's fault) I need to call them names and draw conclusions in my own mind to suggest they're not proper fans somehow..."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think the term 'bed wetter' is absolutely excellent in that it effortlessly gets up as many people's noses as the similarly two-word term 'generation snowflake'.

IMHO we need MORE such terms :thumbsup:

Plastic? JCL?

Lazy terms from degenerates.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
School prize giving day at Hove County Grammar.

As soon as it was over a huge group of us charged over the playing fields and into Neville Avenue and managed to get into the NW corner to watch the closing stages. Only thing that stood out for me was the floodlights shining on Derek Dougan's bald head.

Mate of mine had a 7/6 ticket for west stand his dad couldn't go so 3 of us turned up at the north stand turn stiles and said we had asked our dad to get 3x 2/6 tickets but he had made a mistake guy on the turnstile let one of us in through the stile and the other 2 climbed over, like you didn't get to see much, a kid in a huge swaying mass but I was hooked

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Don't you just love posts like this ? Who can remember when every game kicked off at 3pm on Saturdays, except Tranmere who played Friday nights ? We visited grounds such as Eastville, Elm Park courtesy of the Seagull Special (travelling with the players and manager).
To be referred to as a bed-wetter, by some jumped up teenager, is an insult. Wonder if he remembers football pre Sky ?

I don't, I wasn't alive. I guess I'll never be the SUPER FAN that you are, I should have worked harder on being born :facepalm:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Don't you just love posts like this ? Who can remember when every game kicked off at 3pm on Saturdays, except Tranmere who played Friday nights ? We visited grounds such as Eastville, Elm Park courtesy of the Seagull Special (travelling with the players and manager).
To be referred to as a bed-wetter, by some jumped up teenager, is an insult. Wonder if he remembers football pre Sky ?

They think it all started with the premier league. Bless em.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are you also the none singers ?

This isn't a serious question. It is an illiterate one. I'd focus on my English homework if I were you. When you leave school you'll find the job market to be quite competitive. Unless you're teaming up with the old man on the window cleaning round, of course.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It continues to amaze me how petty and insecure some fans are. "Oh no! A fellow fan has expressed something other than complete optimism that everything will work out and/or that the team weren't absolutely perfect in every way and somehow we magically lost (probably the ref's fault) I need to call them names and draw conclusions in my own mind to suggest they're not proper fans somehow..."

Exactly. We're effing DOOMED I tell thee! McWhoHe OUT! And damn the eyes of anyone who DARES contradict me.

Only kidding. NOTHING can go wrong now. We are SO promted already. :lolol:

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
This isn't a serious question. It is an illiterate one. I'd focus on my English homework if I were you. When you leave school you'll find the job market to be quite competitive. Unless you're teaming up with the old man on the window cleaning round, of course.
My farther died 12 years ago

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My farther died 12 years ago

My father died 30 years ago. Somehow I think you missed my point. Anyway . . . my condolences for your more recent (nearer?) bereavement.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Win the next 2 games and the Albion will be:-

Top of the league.
A minimum of 9 points clear of third.
With only 6 (six) games remaining.

By the time the team rolls up at QPR the amount of dry night blue squares on everyone's charts will make it impossible to book an hour of LazerQuest. :lol:

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13
Not a 'bed wetter' - stupid phrase for those having an opinion.

Certainly don't sing 'we're on our way', but will do when we actually are.......

Generally sing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, 'we're on our way' is a bridge too far for me but anyway I notice it's mainly the youngsters who sing that one.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
No, I do and I'm 48! We are on our way, we may not get there but we are on our way. Hopefully there won't be a bloody great road block made of bottles on route.

Sent from my XT1072 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here