Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hunemeier.. great game.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Apart from trying to pinch that geezers meat and tattie pie, Uwe was by far my man of the match today. Got home from the match a while back but been having to reassure leeds fans that they are the best team in Europe since I got home. I think today must have been there cup final as it sounds like its 1st time they have won a game by the grief am getting.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Apart from trying to pinch that geezers meat and tattie pie, Uwe was by far my man of the match today. Got home from the match a while back but been having to reassure leeds fans that they are the best team in Europe since I got home. I think today must have been there cup final as it sounds like its 1st time they have won a game by the grief am getting.

Uwe was the perfect professional today having resisted the encitement of those Leeds a*********** supporters who assaulted him.
That apart he played a truly excellent game having returned to the team after such a long time out.

Uwe, if you ever read this, WELL DONE !

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
A year ago I thought he was slow and average but a great guy

Last couple of games he's been immense! Hope that lasts another 8 games. 4 decent CBs for whichever of the 2 leagues we end up in hopefully means we can still afford to keep Dunk next year though! more confident of us going up after the weekend than before it.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I liked him from the moment we signed him. He had a great record as a defender and as a leader. We have been really furtunate in central defence to have him Duffy Dunk and Goldson. Any of that four are good enough for almost any team in the championship. Uwe has waited a long time for his opportunity and has fitted into the team as the true professional he is.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He was properly good yesterday. Won loads of headers, some fantastic tackles and so composed on the ball. Barely a foul either. Lucky to have such a player as a third choice CB......

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Once Connor comes back, he's probably 4th choice.
Incredible really..

Great performances over the past few games.

Love the bloke.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Liked your comment mostly for the correct use of drawer but also Uwe was class. Shame about the result.

NB **** Leeds

I'm another who simply can't abide the incorrect use of drawers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here