Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Or if a Brighton fan pushes the goal netting at an away match as a comparison

I wonder if our very own Darren Balkham will have seen the Sky footage? Or will a convenient incident of Albion fans waving foam hands in an intimidatory fashion have been enough to distract him from seeing the peace loving northern angel behaving in an inflammatory fashion?

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
I was saying just this only yesterday. Fan behaviour has improved across the country in recent times, even Millwall have had some success with their salt of the earth, wouldn't hurt a fly types. But not Leeds, they just continue to turn a blind eye to the bullying northern chavs that frequent their ground. I'm no shrinking violet, I love an old fashioned football atmosphere, but Leeds are now the only club with this level of dickheadedness, and the club just seem happy to keep on taking their money. Waxxers, all of 'em.
I would wait for Sheffield Utd to reappear in this division.... they are just as bad... always have been.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Just seen this on Twitter posted by a Reading fan.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
so why, when he saw Uwe hurtling towards his mate, didn't he step across to protect his mate rather than put his hands in his pockets ?

He didn't seem too bothered about his mate once he had got his cheap dig in at Uwe.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
still awaiting a Little Britain "Andy" moment in the clip.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
'I apologise if I offended anyone' is the classic non-apology. Hopefully Paul Barber will not let this lie. More widely Leeds need to look at how they treat their disabled fans because the location and the way it is organised looks shocking.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Perhaps he should apologise to Uwe.

Oh and the Leeds stadium safety officer is clearly a ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, especially when they put the wheelchair users there, I wonder if any other players have ended up there.

I would like to know if the older Leeds fan in the flat cap has an excuse for pushing Huenemeier.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
'I apologise if I offended anyone' is the classic non-apology. Hopefully Paul Barber will not let this lie. More widely Leeds need to look at how they treat their disabled fans because the location and the way it is organised looks shocking.

There seems to be more fans standing than fans in wheelchairs.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
watch the kid who throws the ball back... what's he doing? not the actions of a "carer"

double dip dave

Nov 1, 2016
having watched the obnoxious behaviour of him and those around and read his so called apology and explanation am i to believe had it been a leeds player and not a brighton player the reaction would have been the same, I dont think so. It would have been all smiles and pats on backs. Get lost mate

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It seems to me that Leeds United are happy to have meat head fans, they should be ashamed of themselves.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Eh? The only Searchlight I remember from those days was anti nazi... was there another?

I may have mixed up the names of the pro and anti mags. Apols. The Leeds were selling the pro (needless to say....).

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I may have mixed up the names of the pro and anti mags. Apols. The Leeds were selling the pro (needless to say....).

No worries. I can't remember the name of the main nazi rag of that era and it's annoying me so I'll have to find out or it will drive me mad. Some dodgy searches on the google beckon...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
No worries. I can't remember the name of the main nazi rag of that era and it's annoying me so I'll have to find out or it will drive me mad. Some dodgy searches on the google beckon...

Why not PM Das, no doubt he'll still be thumbing through the complete dog-eared catalogue on a regular basis, gazing wistfully at the pictures. Ah! memories....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here