Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
Would be interesting to look at the footage of when the Leeds player went into the same area in the second half. Did he perform his caring duties in the same way?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You know what he'll claim if banned. My wheelchair bound mate can't go anymore, blah, blah, blah. It REALLY did look like he was 'protecting' his mate didn't it? From the footage I've seen he pushed Uwe into the wheelchair.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Ban him. No brainer. Uwe was going nowhere near his 'mate' he pushed him into him and then followed up with some aggresively delivered abuse. Absolutely no question that had that happened at the Amex he's already be banned, in fact I wouldn't have been surprised if he had been removed from the game once the footage had been reviewed.

Spare us the crocodile tears Mr Baxter they are worthless. P•••k.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
You know what he'll claim if banned. My wheelchair bound mate can't go anymore, blah, blah, blah. It REALLY did look like he was 'protecting' his mate didn't it? From the footage I've seen he pushed Uwe into the wheelchair.

That is a nice little disability by association claim in waiting (if you are a complete goon)

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

I'm sure his 'friends' will be queuing up to replace **** face. If not then perhaps the Leeds community scheme will offer a suitable individual, so his wheelchair bound mate isn't disadvantaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
From a legal viewpoint it's absolutely 100% a common assault and battery against Uwe from the knuckle dragging Leeds fan, it should be for the police to deal with and take appropriate action. At the very least the tw4t should receive a lengthy ban. I suspect if in the likely event Uwe doesn't want to pursue the matter that will be the preferred outcome. Or Leeds can just allow players to continue to get assaulted by their fans, another possible outcome.

You're hilarious, and i'm not sure you even intend to be.. Push/shove = Assault and Battery :laugh::laugh:

UH will be so over this (within minutes afterwards...) and so should we.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You know what he'll claim if banned. My wheelchair bound mate can't go anymore
I'm sure his 'friends' will be queuing up to replace **** face. If not then perhaps the Leeds community scheme will offer a suitable individual, so his wheelchair bound mate isn't disadvantaged.

"Wheelchair user mate" please :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Weird that this happened at Leeds, they are usually such an upstanding bunch.

:lolol:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Just like players pushing ball boys over, eh?

To be honest, I dont recall that incident in full (Cocoa Cola kid?) but are you equating a player pushing a kid over, with a full grown man being shoved, a bit ?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
To be honest, I dont recall that incident in full (Cocoa Cola kid?) but are you equating a player pushing a kid over, with a full grown man being shoved, a bit ?

There have been two instances. Hazard at Swansea, who got a three match ban and a fine, and an Orient player, who got a 6 match ban. The first ball 'boy' was as big as the player, so not necessarily a 'kid'.

Uwe has been playing with his hand strapped up following a fracture. Luckily, that wasn't exacerbated by him falling onto it, when he received a few shoves, but with our injury crisis in our defensive line up, but would you feel the same way, if it was?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There have been two instances. Hazard at Swansea, who got a three match ban and a fine, and an Orient player, who got a 6 match ban. The first ball 'boy' was as big as the player, so not necessarily a 'kid'.

Uwe has been playing with his hand strapped up following a fracture. Luckily, that wasn't exacerbated by him falling onto it, when he received a few shoves, but with our injury crisis in our defensive line up, but would you feel the same way, if it was?

Not that I'm defending the wombat who shoved him, but I think the BFG is far more likely to injure his hand during the rough and tumble of a game, having to deal with a big lump like Chris Wood (or not, as the first goal turned out). Lets not all go getting TOO precious about the "assault" on him.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Not that I'm defending the wombat who shoved him, but I think the BFG is far more likely to injure his hand during the rough and tumble of a game, having to deal with a big lump like Chris Wood (or not, as the first goal turned out). Lets not all go getting TOO precious about the "assault" on him.

A lot of THIS.

And a fair bit of IF.

And yes, i might well feel different IF something serious had happened.. but it didn't, did it.. ???

Come on, you've linked two scenario's involving U18's, to this - I think we're getting too caught up here in today's 'Pantomine villain' of the Leeds fan, tomorrow it will be someone else social media can have a pop at, so lets drop this charade of it being assault and battery; frankly it's embarrassing.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
A lot of THIS.

And a fair bit of IF.

And yes, i might well feel different IF something serious had happened.. but it didn't, did it.. ???

Come on, you've linked two scenario's involving U18's, to this - I think we're getting too caught up here in today's 'Pantomine villain' of the Leeds fan, tomorrow it will be someone else social media can have a pop at, so lets drop this charade of it being assault and battery; frankly it's embarrassing.

We don't have to drop anything. We're simply fans having a discussion, although some idiots have taken it further on Twitter and Facebook.

The club are dealing with it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I know it was a slightly ugly moment, and not actions to be condoned, but this is LEEDS. In the great scheme of things, this was unbelievably minor. Maybe I'll sound like an old git here, but when it comes to violent fans and this particular club, then we are talking a group of fans whose violence through the 80's (my formative supporting years) was truly dreadful.

Violence at Birmingham in 1985 led to a young fan dying from head injuries after a wall collapsed in the ground. The reason many people forget about that day (and look it up, the scenes were truly dreadful that day) was because it happened on the same day as the Bradford fire. And on the subject of Bradford, when Leeds played them at Odsal (?) Stadium the next year while Valley Parade was being rebuilt, the Leeds fans set fire to the chip van on the terrace - no horrendous, life changing memories being brought back up for the home fans on that day then, eh? Classy. And that's just two examples of their behaviour in the grounds, not talking about the cases of walking down streets vandalising cars, smashing windows, setting fire to vehicles by lighting their fuel tanks ......

This bloke, shoved an opposing player when he came close, and swore at him. Not great, and it wouldn't happen at the theatre, but can we not get too carried away by this, it's not crime of the century, it probably wasn't even crime of the evening, in Elland Road.

#perspective

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
We don't have to drop anything. We're simply fans having a discussion, although some idiots have taken it further on Twitter and Facebook.

The club are dealing with it.

Well, the analogy with two U18's and this has been dropped, which is good. :)

And yes, it's a discussion pretty much all running (bar me and [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]_10; ) in the same direction, hell bent towards over-reaction with a call for charges with assault & battery, that handily runs directly parallel to some other social media over-reaction (i haven't seen it myself)

And in my opinion, the frothing and foaming is a pretty sad state of affairs, from being within & looking out, and how we're viewed & perceived by others looking in.. But that might well be me. :shrug:

Anyway, i need to go hire a pipe freezer before i flood a flat.. :kiss:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

And yes, it's a discussion pretty much all running (bar me and [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]_10; ) in the same direction, hell bent towards over-reaction with a call for charges with assault & battery, that handily runs directly parallel to some other social media over-reaction (i haven't seen it myself)

And in my opinion, the frothing and foaming is a pretty sad state of affairs, from being within & looking out, and how we're viewed & perceived by others looking in.. But that might well be me. :shrug:

I don't think the fan should be arrested for assault, but I do think he should be banned from Elland Road, as you can guarantee, would happen if one of our fans had done the same at the Amex.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I know it was a slightly ugly moment, and not actions to be condoned, but this is LEEDS. In the great scheme of things, this was unbelievably minor. Maybe I'll sound like an old git here, but when it comes to violent fans and this particular club, then we are talking a group of fans whose violence through the 80's (my formative supporting years) was truly dreadful.

Violence at Birmingham in 1985 led to a young fan dying from head injuries after a wall collapsed in the ground. The reason many people forget about that day (and look it up, the scenes were truly dreadful that day) was because it happened on the same day as the Bradford fire. And on the subject of Bradford, when Leeds played them at Odsal (?) Stadium the next year while Valley Parade was being rebuilt, the Leeds fans set fire to the chip van on the terrace - no horrendous, life changing memories being brought back up for the home fans on that day then, eh? Classy. And that's just two examples of their behaviour in the grounds, not talking about the cases of walking down streets vandalising cars, smashing windows, setting fire to vehicles by lighting their fuel tanks ......

This bloke, shoved an opposing player when he came close, and swore at him. Not great, and it wouldn't happen at the theatre, but can we not get too carried away by this, it's not crime of the century, it probably wasn't even crime of the evening, in Elland Road.

#perspective

Agreed

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

It was a bit of an unsavoury incident, but the way some people have reacted on here you'd think that semi-literate ape had punched Uwe in the gob.

Far too much snowflaking on this thread.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It was a bit of an unsavoury incident, but the way some people have reacted on here you'd think that semi-literate ape had punched Uwe in the gob.

Far too much snowflaking on this thread.

Snow flakes are pretty and every one of them unique.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here