Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Can i offer a little bit of personal experience into this as someone who takes a disabled fan to watch the Albion

Sort your shit out leeds and stop your disabled section being over run by shit loads of tossers standing up blocking the view of people in wheelchairs

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
158201a8f5f6afae399054fab3307bd6.jpg

No words needed!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So we are all having a go but should something not be done about it. Are BHA scared to ask Leeds to ban the said supporter? Should the EFL not step in and ban him?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
So we are all having a go but should something not be done about it. Are BHA scared to ask Leeds to ban the said supporter? Should the EFL not step in and ban him?

We should raise it with the FA.

Player safety has to be sacrosanct for me. Murray went into the stands at Barnsley and it was laughed off.

Abuse is one thing, physicality is completely another. What happens if Uwe reacts and thumps the bloke, everything kicks off with their fans.

The individual should be banned (for a period of time) and Leeds stewarding investigated as an absolute minimum.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Awful fans, their player pushes him into the stand, their supporter pushes him into the guy in the wheelchair then, along with others has a pop at him. The snarling aggression on the faces of their fans when it happened, what a nasty bunch of c**ts

They are indeed .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Players get banned for pushing ball boys ie 3 match ban for Hazard, and an Orient player got a 6 match ban. Why shouldn't fans get banned for assaulting players?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
The Leeds fans were worse than ever yesterday. Apart from the snarling mob in the stand, my young daughter and I saw Neanderthal behaviour in the taxi queue. Last time I wore my Brighton shirt and we got a chorus of "we can see you holding hands" in the station. I was born in Leeds and had relatives there for years. Every time we go there I think they can't be that bad - but they are!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Leeds fans were worse than ever yesterday. Apart from the snarling mob in the stand, my young daughter and I saw Neanderthal behaviour in the taxi queue. Last time I wore my Brighton shirt and we got a chorus of "we can see you holding hands" in the station. I was born in Leeds and had relatives there for years. Every time we go there I think they can't be that bad - but they are!
Didn't think it was too bad to be honest. Usual knobends in the stand but had a good chat on the shuttle bus going out with some, and had to put up with some boisterous singing on the way back (would never get anything like it going back to Mill Road). Bus queue was slow, but everyone was in good humour, mostly taking the piss out of coppers.

Got stopped in front the main stand before the game and asked to take a picture of a couple of blokes, handed his phone back to him to a 'cheers pal, reckon we're going to **** 'em today eh?'.......They just burst out laughing when I said 'hope not, we're Brighton'.

Had we won it would have all been a bit different after 😂😂

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The footage of the incident is a little disturbing.

I've watched it on freeze frame.

-Uwe jumps into section attempting to avoid fan in wheelchair.
-Steadies arm on his shoulder and begins to gain balance.
-Bloke in blue jacket begins to attack Uwe before he steadies himself. Pushes him quite forcefully and another fan in a wheelchair breaks the fall.
-Older fan behind pushes Uwe forward shouting 'F Off'. Another is merely steadying him. One fan moves completely out the way.
-The man in the wheelchair in front swings his arm in anger. He didn't see Uwe coming and his wheelchair is jolted sideways. Uwe looks to apologise but sees it better to leave the situation. Older fan now tries to move towards Uwe but can't get through.

The man who pushed Uwe caused a situation where both the player and another fan could have been injured. It was a forceful push.

I don't know why people are suggesting he was attacked by the disabled fan. He was upset as he probably thought Uwe had steadied himself and then finds he's plowed into him.

The thug who started it should not escape unpunished.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Thanks for the email.

The matter is in hand.

Regards, Paul

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Mar 2017, at 10:07, wrote:
Hi Paul,

Sure you've been asked a million times, anything being done about the fan situation with Uwe yesterday?

Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here