Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's been named and shamed on FB.

Something like "my reason for pushing him away is clearly for the safety of my friend in the wheelchair to whom I look after on matchdays".

Yeah of course it is you complete and utter bellend. I'll be happy if I never go back to that shithole.

Is that his attempt at formal English ? :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
A 'protective' push....his nose is growing by the second....wonder how he explains the verbals he is giving after? Pffft! ...as others have said if the had happened down here he'd be called in for a chat at the very least

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
According to his Facebook post Leeds agree that he was protecting his friend so are not taking any further action. Sums up their club.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
That's what he says. Video evidence shows otherwise.

Yorkshire born & bred, thick of arm and thick of head!
This old quote takes some beating and just about sums up this moron along with his club ,having said that I think Brighton should be asking some questions, as has already been posted if this was one of our fans a ban would be in place already and we would be reading another chapter in the next match programe about how we should behave .

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This old quote takes some beating and just about sums up this moron along with his club ,having said that I think Brighton should be asking some questions, as has already been posted if this was one of our fans a ban would be in place already and we would be reading another chapter in the next match programe about how we should behave .

Paul Barber has said the matter is in hand.(previous posts)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Isn't that also a Sussex saying, Sussex born, Sussex bred. Strong in the arm and thick in the head.

http://www.sussexexpress.co.uk/news/your-say/our-county-we-re-not-easily-swayed-by-spin-1-4717917

matski_98

Apr 16, 2012
Also whose great idea at Leeds was it to put the wheelchair section directly behind the goal with nothing to protect them but the advertising board? They must be getting hit by misdirected footballs week in and out let alone out of control Germans

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
As I remember at the time he hurdled the board, puts his hands out to stop himself slipping on the gravel and then put his right palm out to try and stop himself clattering the guy in the wheelchair(who he probably was unaware of) when bald minder double handedly shoves him and tells him to F off.
Normally these minder guys do not pay for tickets as they are supposedly there to look after the disabled fans, at least that's what LFC do.
No one hurt, no problem, why o why do Leeds fans insist on making themselves look like tits.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
From a legal viewpoint it's absolutely 100% a common assault and battery against Uwe from the knuckle dragging Leeds fan, it should be for the police to deal with and take appropriate action. At the very least the tw4t should receive a lengthy ban. I suspect if in the likely event Uwe doesn't want to pursue the matter that will be the preferred outcome. Or Leeds can just allow players to continue to get assaulted by their fans, another possible outcome.

Yep: common assault and clearly in the public interest for it to be addressed by Plod.

This guy is a carer - imagine that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here