Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

24 Not allowed!
    Around the 30 minute mark he careers into the Leeds crowd and does his very best to slam on the anchors. Unfortunately the bald 40 something " pwoper nortie top boy " thinks it appropriate to shove him sideways in the direction of a fan in a wheelchair. He makes minimal contact but whole section of Neanderthals explode in indignation.

Yorkshire born & bred, thick of arm and thick of head!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

22 Not allowed!
      I thought he kept his cool magnificently. And that Leeds should get clobbered somehow for either crowd behaviour or an unsafe set-up.
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

6 Not allowed!
      The 'Nawty Fawlty' would get a ban from most clubs, but not at Leeds, up there he will get six months free northern piss water at the local shithole ale house.
      Simon Jordan, "Palace could be the Manchester United of the South" - That is why I love having the gypsies as our rivals
      Longing for retirement. AmexRuislip's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by METALMICKY View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Around the 30 minute mark he careers into the Leeds crowd and does his very best to slam on the anchors. Unfortunately the bald 40 something " pwoper nortie top boy " thinks it appropriate to shove him sideways in the direction of a fan in a wheelchair. He makes minimal contact but whole section of Neanderthals explode in indignation.

Yorkshire born & bred, thick of arm and thick of head!
      I'll think you'll find it was the BFG'S error, as if you look closely, when he slammed in to the bald knuckle dragger, the said neanderthals pie fell on the floor
      Football is so beautiful because underdogs are able to achieve good results against giants. Regardless of what others say about our team, there’s always a chance. If you are able to take the pressure away from the team, sensations can happen. I have confidence in this Albion team

0 Not allowed!
      a couple of players went into that stand but the other was a leeds player so obviously no hassle for him. But I do think there is a huge safety problem there as the stand is too close to the pitch. am not saying its as serious as this but I have actually played in a game where 1 of our player slid off the pitch into an advertising hoarding where a 4 inch and a 2 inch steel spike inpaled his skull and killed him.
      wedding cake and toothache
      equals love and pain
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      It wasn't just the one fan pushing, an old git also had a go.

2 Not allowed!
      I must admit I cracked a smile at "you dirty Northam disabled *******s" in King n queen

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
      Members

20 Not allowed!
      Awful fans, their player pushes him into the stand, their supporter pushes him into the guy in the wheelchair then, along with others has a pop at him. The snarling aggression on the faces of their fans when it happened, what a nasty bunch of c**ts
      Glory hunting since 1969 lawros left foot's Avatar

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by crookie View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Awful fans, their player pushes him into the stand, their supporter pushes him into the guy in the wheelchair then, along with others has a pop at him. The snarling aggression on the faces of their fans when it happened, what a nasty bunch of c**ts
      They're not called Dirty Leeds for nothing
      You be glad you be Sussex born!