Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Around the 30 minute mark he careers into the Leeds crowd and does his very best to slam on the anchors. Unfortunately the bald 40 something " pwoper nortie top boy " thinks it appropriate to shove him sideways in the direction of a fan in a wheelchair. He makes minimal contact but whole section of Neanderthals explode in indignation.

Yorkshire born & bred, thick of arm and thick of head!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
I thought he kept his cool magnificently. And that Leeds should get clobbered somehow for either crowd behaviour or an unsafe set-up.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The 'Nawty Fawlty' would get a ban from most clubs, but not at Leeds, up there he will get six months free northern piss water at the local shithole ale house.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Around the 30 minute mark he careers into the Leeds crowd and does his very best to slam on the anchors. Unfortunately the bald 40 something " pwoper nortie top boy " thinks it appropriate to shove him sideways in the direction of a fan in a wheelchair. He makes minimal contact but whole section of Neanderthals explode in indignation.

Yorkshire born & bred, thick of arm and thick of head!

I'll think you'll find it was the BFG'S error, as if you look closely, when he slammed in to the bald knuckle dragger, the said neanderthals pie fell on the floor :wink:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
a couple of players went into that stand but the other was a leeds player so obviously no hassle for him. But I do think there is a huge safety problem there as the stand is too close to the pitch. am not saying its as serious as this but I have actually played in a game where 1 of our player slid off the pitch into an advertising hoarding where a 4 inch and a 2 inch steel spike inpaled his skull and killed him. :(

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I must admit I cracked a smile at "you dirty Northam disabled *******s" in King n queen

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Awful fans, their player pushes him into the stand, their supporter pushes him into the guy in the wheelchair then, along with others has a pop at him. The snarling aggression on the faces of their fans when it happened, what a nasty bunch of c**ts

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Awful fans, their player pushes him into the stand, their supporter pushes him into the guy in the wheelchair then, along with others has a pop at him. The snarling aggression on the faces of their fans when it happened, what a nasty bunch of c**ts

They're not called Dirty Leeds for nothing

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Stewards just stood and watched. Basically allowing hooligan behaviour. Wasn't it a Leeds fan who punched Chris Kirkland a few years ago?

It was just as bad in the yellow seated corner. Every time Skalak went to take a corner 3 lads came pelting down the steps to the front and were pushing and shoving the stewards whilst hurling abuse at our players.

I don't like sanitised football but some of the stuff I saw today was more than just an intimidating away ground (for the players, as a fan I was treated very well although I was in with the prawn sandwich brigade a few boxes down from our Tony and Barber)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hopefully the DWP were watching...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Stewards just stood and watched. Basically allowing hooligan behaviour. Wasn't it a Leeds fan who punched Chris Kirkland a few years ago?

It was just as bad in the yellow seated corner. Every time Skalak went to take a corner 3 lads came pelting down the steps to the front and were pushing and shoving the stewards whilst hurling abuse at our players.

I don't like sanitised football but some of the stuff I saw today was more than just an intimidating away ground (for the players, as a fan I was treated very well although I was in with the meat and potato pie with mushy peas brigade a few boxes down from our Tony and Barber)

Edited for you. :whistle:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
And as i mentioned to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] at the time, even their disabled fans are obnoxious skin heads

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
And as i mentioned to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] at the time, even their disabled fans are obnoxious skin heads

Not really the disabled fans that were the problem, it was the so called helpers doing the pushing, these people get free or half price tickets to look after the wheelchair users.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here