Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The way he shrugged it off and didn't react in the slightest certainly suggests this. The bloke did behave like a knob and Leeds probably should take some action against him but I'm not sure why people are getting their knickers in such a twist about it.

Because where does it stop?
Seriously, Uwe trips backward bangs his head on chair or worse, alternatively the wheelchair user topples over and is injured......

This behaviour is unacceptable and the individual punished.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Surprised Uwe didn't slip over. Being shoved while wearing studs on concrete isn't the best grip.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
if that had been a Brighton fan who did that to an opposing player - he would have received his life ban from barber by now

And although I am no great fan of Barber, he would be 100% correct.

I hope Barber ensures that Leeds slap a ban on that thug or refers it to the FA if they refuse. You really can't have fans laying hands on opposing players. One for PC Daz here .......surely that was an assault?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
There were school parties there yesterday. The kids were allowed to walk around the pitch, before the game, before returning to their seats for the start. One little chap aged approx 8 years, stuck his middle finger up, at the Brighton fans as he walked past. That's what some of their kids are like.

That's Leeds for ya.......through and through. They start their moronic thugs young oop North

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
'I apologise if I offended anyone' is the classic non-apology. Hopefully Paul Barber will not let this lie. More widely Leeds need to look at how they treat their disabled fans because the location and the way it is organised looks shocking.

If the content of the thick thugs post is true, and LUFC officials have said "no case to answer", then there ain't much Barber can do about it. PC Daz however could. It is a clear case of assault. Cut & dried. Fill your boots PC Daz.

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
No one has mentioned the fact the Leeds defender gave Uwe a shove in the back which sent him over the advertising in to the crowd which went unpunished by the ref.

Had he not, Uwe's momentum would have taken him short of the fans, the shove sent him over the top.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought Uwe handled himself admirably. Didn't particularly retaliate, just shrugs them off and back onto the pitch. Must have been a bit scary in that little pit for a moment.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
My 65 year old father had a Leeds fan come up to him and my mum after the game and call him a 'seaside c###' for no apparent reason. Some Leeds fans just have a lot of misdirected anger and hatred and it often goes too far.

On the other side of the coin however a young couple who saw the incident came over to apologise on behalf of the **** so they do have normal decent fans too. Unfortunately as in most cases the bad ones get more publicity than the decent ones.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My 65 year old father had a Leeds fan come up to him and my mum after the game and call him a 'seaside c###' for no apparent reason. Some Leeds fans just have a lot of misdirected anger and hatred and it often goes too far.

On the other side of the coin however a young couple who saw the incident came over to apologise on behalf of the **** so they do have normal decent fans too. Unfortunately as in most cases the bad ones get more publicity than the decent ones.

If someone called me a ' seaside c### ' I think I would have fallen over laughing. :lolol:
Sorry I'm not laughing at your parents getting abuse as that was wrong,

I am amazed that he had enough geographical knowledge to know Brighton was by the sea.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
If someone called me a ' seaside c### ' I think I would have fallen over laughing. :lolol:
Sorry I'm not laughing at your parents getting abuse as that was wrong,

That's what my dad did as he is far too long in the tooth to do anything but laugh at people that are clearly pathetic however for someone else it could have been quite intimidating.

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Got called 'seaside s**t' by Notts County fans at the play off final. I was 10 at he time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here