Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huenemeier's vicious assault on disabled lees fan!

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I don't think this one is going away easily. Yes, we should all dust ourselves down and crack on etc, but the incident shows how openly aggressive some of the Leeds fans are, and how this is being tolerated by the club. Leeds won the game fair and square but they need to sort their sh1t out regarding the 'hate mob' strategy for their supporters. Leeds need to respond to this publicly or they will be seen to be advocating openly violent/aggressive behaviour from their fans. (In the disabled section FFS!)
If this had happened at the Amex, the bans would be flying all over the place and apologetic statements would have been made by now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think this one is going away easily. Yes, we should all dust ourselves down and crack on etc, but the incident shows how openly aggressive some of the Leeds fans are, and how this is being tolerated by the club. Leeds won the game fair and square but they need to sort their sh1t out regarding the 'hate mob' strategy for their supporters. Leeds need to respond to this publicly or they will be seen to be advocating openly violent/aggressive behaviour from their fans. (In the disabled section FFS!)
If this had happened at the Amex, the bans would be flying all over the place and apologetic statements would have been made by now.

They're northerners, it is accepted in them there parts. They'll have no idea they did anything wrong. As I said in another thread, they are the northern Millwall.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

I was saying just this only yesterday. Fan behaviour has improved across the country in recent times, even Millwall have had some success with their salt of the earth, wouldn't hurt a fly types. But not Leeds, they just continue to turn a blind eye to the bullying northern chavs that frequent their ground. I'm no shrinking violet, I love an old fashioned football atmosphere, but Leeds are now the only club with this level of dickheadedness, and the club just seem happy to keep on taking their money. Waxxers, all of 'em.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Would now be an appropriate time to say "I phucking hate Leeds"?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
From a Leeds fan:

I know all those guys that were involved. They sit in front of us. That old man in the hat never shuts the **** up. The guy that pushed him arrives after 20 minutes then leaves 20 minutes before full time. They're all old twats.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
From a legal viewpoint it's absolutely 100% a common assault and battery against Uwe from the knuckle dragging Leeds fan, it should be for the police to deal with and take appropriate action. At the very least the tw4t should receive a lengthy ban. I suspect if in the likely event Uwe doesn't want to pursue the matter that will be the preferred outcome. Or Leeds can just allow players to continue to get assaulted by their fans, another possible outcome.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Reading YouTube comments from Leeds fans - pretty much to a man they are all being insanely thick - totally missing the point of who's in the right and wrong etc.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Apparently he's a 'carer' for one of the guys in a wheelchair and was 'worried about his safety'.......

If that were the case he'd have just stepped across and blocked Uwes path not deliberately raised his hands and pushed Uwe towards someone in a wheelchair.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
A great 'carer' he was too. Pushing Uwe into a wheelchair bound person, for which Uwe apologised. Such a bunch of thunderc*nts in Leeds.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The other consideration, from our point of view, is that Uwe still has his hand strapped up, from when he broke it. The assault, and resulting fall/trying to steady himself, could have exacerbated that injury. We have a makeshift defence line up, as it is.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
From a legal viewpoint it's absolutely 100% a common assault and battery against Uwe from the knuckle dragging Leeds fan, it should be for the police to deal with and take appropriate action. At the very least the tw4t should receive a lengthy ban. I suspect if in the likely event Uwe doesn't want to pursue the matter that will be the preferred outcome. Or Leeds can just allow players to continue to get assaulted by their fans, another possible outcome.

"Or Leeds can just allow players to continue to get assaulted by their fans, another possible outcome"

That will go down well with SkyBet, or what about the PL sponsors? - God forbid this shower of shite go up.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Horrible bunch. Constant homophobia again too. That American who used to play for them who came out (Robbie Rogers?) must hold them in very high regard...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
He's been named and shamed on FB.

Something like "my reason for pushing him away is clearly for the safety of my friend in the wheelchair to whom I look after on matchdays".

Yeah of course it is you complete and utter bellend. I'll be happy if I never go back to that shithole.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here