Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Bed Wetting.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
I think the concern is that we have away games at Norwich abd Villa. Huddersfield harder games are all at home. We needed a point last night. Now we are pretty even with Huddersfield - so long as their winning form before Bristol City is maintained....

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I have too ask,for i am in my early 40s and have suffered bedwetting until the age of 10 ish and was always slight of nerves back in the day,well recently i had a 2nd daughter,well not me the missus,thing is i recently wet the bed...

Seriously,i thought i was standing at the toilet and had a pee (asleep dreaming i suppose),only thing was i was in bed,had to come clean to the missus (of 18 years) who i say was most understanding,anyway it as i can recall has only happened on one occasion (due to alcohol) sine the age of 10-

was curious that is all.

I also did that a couple of times in my 20's when totally hammered. I woke up once and found myself standing in the corner of the bedroom about to piss in what, in my dreams, was a urinal! Alcohol-induced sleep does strange things to you when you have a full bladder

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I also did that a couple of times in my 20's when totally hammered. I woke up once and found myself standing in the corner of the bedroom about to piss in what, in my dreams, was a urinal! Alcohol-induced sleep does strange things to you when you have a full bladder

Brilliant!!!

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think the concern is that we have away games at Norwich abd Villa. Huddersfield harder games are all at home. We needed a point last night. Now we are pretty even with Huddersfield - so long as their winning form before Bristol City is maintained....

Yes but the likelihood is that 2 points from each game will see us up.
Win at home and draw away.
If we slip up in our two hardest games we can recover by winning both of the other aways.

If we achieve that Huddersfield would need 23 points from 9.
Over 2.5 pts per game.
5 home wins - 2 away wins - 2 away draws.
If they lose their two hardest games. Then they can't catch us.

Remember the two toughest games they have are against teams with a chance of the playoffs.

It's up to us to execute an achievable target.
Huddersfield will need to execute an incredibly tough target.

It's not even.
Not close to being even.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Yes but the likelihood is that 2 points from each game will see us up.
Win at home and draw away.
If we slip up in our two hardest games we can recover by winning both of the other aways.

If we achieve that Huddersfield would need 23 points from 9.
Over 2.5 pts per game.
5 home wins - 2 away wins - 2 away draws.
If they lose their two hardest games. Then they can't catch us.

Remember the two toughest games they have are against teams with a chance of the playoffs.

It's up to us to execute an achievable target.
Huddersfield will need to execute an incredibly tough target.

It's not even.
Not close to being even.

It would be verging on miraculous for us to win 6 of our last 8. We would have to play MUCH better away from home.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It would be verging on miraculous for us to win 6 of our last 8. We would have to play MUCH better away from home.

We are due a purple patch though-7 straight April wins will do just fine...

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Yes but I made a mistake there.

It should have read:
If we slip up in both of our hardest games, we can recover by winning one of our other away games.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I have too ask,for i am in my early 40s and have suffered bedwetting until the age of 10 ish and was always slight of nerves back in the day,well recently i had a 2nd daughter,well not me the missus,thing is i recently wet the bed...

Seriously,i thought i was standing at the toilet and had a pee (asleep dreaming i suppose),only thing was i was in bed,had to come clean to the missus (of 18 years) who i say was most understanding,anyway it as i can recall has only happened on one occasion (due to alcohol) sine the age of 10-

was curious that is all.
Jesus man you really are a wetter :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here