Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This Bed Wetting.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is it a olde age incontinence thing OR a immaturity nervous young age thing?

That is all.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Deffo a north stand chat thing!!!,been exiled from here for a season,thought I would log back on, it hasn't changed lol

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Our recent away form has been relatively poor and we're dropping points instead of opening gaps. The difference between winning, losing and drawing at this stage of the season can be massive (see games against Burnley, Derby and Boro last season). Yes, we are six clear of 3rd with a far superior GD but Hudders have a game in hand and have a knack of picking up results. Our run in is kind on paper but the game is not played on paper. League position is nothing with 8 to play if we can't back it up. Is pointing all that out considered bed wetting? ??? I get so confused.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have too ask,for i am in my early 40s and have suffered bedwetting until the age of 10 ish and was always slight of nerves back in the day,well recently i had a 2nd daughter,well not me the missus,thing is i recently wet the bed...

Seriously,i thought i was standing at the toilet and had a pee (asleep dreaming i suppose),only thing was i was in bed,had to come clean to the missus (of 18 years) who i say was most understanding,anyway it as i can recall has only happened on one occasion (due to alcohol) sine the age of 10-

was curious that is all.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I know we were 10 points clear earlier but imo,we haven't played well away since xmas,our home form has kept us where we are.
we ain't a bad sign,and I would rather us be where we are now than the chasing pack

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I have too ask,for i am in my early 40s and have suffered bedwetting until the age of 10 ish and was always slight of nerves back in the day,well recently i had a 2nd daughter,well not me the missus,thing is i recently wet the bed...

Seriously,i thought i was standing at the toilet and had a pee (asleep dreaming i suppose),only thing was i was in bed,had to come clean to the missus (of 18 years) who i say was most understanding,anyway it as i can recall has only happened on one occasion (due to alcohol) sine the age of 10-

was curious that is all.

You're in your early 40s, I had you down as a mature 50+, by the quality of your posts :whistle:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bozza - you know how when you try to type the F word on here, it replaces it with *****s - can you not fix it to do the same when someone decides to type 'bedwetter'?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You're in your early 40s, I had you down as a mature 50+, by the quality of your posts :whistle:

:lol: young early 40's at that i might add,well,i will take that as a compliment although if this was a night club setting and i was asking the young fillies my age (not that that happens these day of course) well, i would be a touch under whelmed,i might possibly consider the early taxi home..

Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I know we were 10 points clear earlier but imo,we haven't played well away since xmas,our home form has kept us where we are.
we ain't a bad sign,and I would rather us be where we are now than the chasing pack

We haven't generally played well away since we decided to try to see what losing was like at Lincoln. Habits - especially bad ones - are all too easily acquired. Wonder how far ahead we'd be if our confidence was further boosted by storming into the semi-finals of the FA cup. Tired - the team wouldn't know the meaning of the word!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
:lol: young early 40's at that i might add,well,i will take that as a compliment although if this was a night club setting and i was asking the you fillies my age (not that that happens these day of course) well, i would be a touch under whelmed,i might possibly consider the early taxi home..

Taxi for [MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Taxi for [MENTION=19232]GoldWithFalmer[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

hey ho,fun while it lasted.......i guess i wont be going clubbing anytime soon,that said i was fairly good back in the day,it's where i meet the missus 18 years and 2 daughters later ago....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here