Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"One Jimmy Savile"...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
... that's what the fans of the European champions are singing on the bus back to the train station.

As classy as they always are.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
post removed-

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
... that's what the fans of the European champions are singing on the bus back to the train station.

As classy as they always are.

Get over it, he`s dead...football chants have always and hope will always be close to the knuckle and to be laughed about...Ps "my boyfriend knows I`m here":flypig::flypig::banana:

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
some may not be old enough to remember Leeds in the top flight, well that song "we all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds" that was sung by the supporters of every club in the land even when not playing them, was sung mainly in reference to their brainless scum supporter

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
If Leeds could convert their sex offenders into supporters of Leeds United, they'd be the 2nd biggest club in the world behind Sheffield Wednesday.

You could be correct that there are more sex offenders from Sheffield than Leeds.
A lovely asian bloke that insisted to give us a taxi tour (off meter) of Rotherham was adamant Rotherham was getting badly dumped on by the press for the recent kiddie fiddling and that many of the guilty who were still at large were coming in from Sheffield to abuse the white kids and that is was unfair to single out Rotherham.
Not sure if his account or judgement is true as i found his analysis that Brighton was somewhere in London innit to be geographically in correct

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here