Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They may well do, but I think we all know that we've lost a fair few away games of late, whereas there was only one in 2016. So all that's saying is that on the whole home performances have improved. Or am I misreading things?
    Probably because we are going for wins instead of draws. We are 6 points ahead of last year, so must be doing something better ie home form.
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
      You're some dreadful, Brexit-supporting liberal, but a proven good guy with it
      Er, thanks, I think?
      1 billion

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      I'm not siding against you here symyjym, I think you're getting unnecessarily upset. Thunder probably didn't realise you'd got two incidents mixed up, so she was just forcefully defending Dunk - you know how this forum is, many of us are a bit short with our posts. I'm sure she's not trying to make you look stupid.
      If anyone is patronising to someone, then that someone is drawn into addressing it. You would do too, and I have had to address it 5 times now. What hacks me off is getting drawn into wasting time; My time, TB's own time, and now your time, that none of us will get back.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by DarrenFreemansPerm View Post
      This, if Murray had shot anywhere else at goal, instead of straight at Green, we would have got a point. Murray's finishing was pants today, and the truth is it has been for weeks. I'm sure my comments won't be popular.
      Might not be popular but IMO entirely accurate!

You say "weeks"...I say "since he got a new contract". Tomer's "goals to minutes played" is exceptionally good (and better than Murray's) so I'm somewhat baffled why CH keeps picking him...particularly away from home.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      If anyone is patronising to someone, then that someone is drawn into addressing it.
      So maybe she was a bit patronising, it's no big deal. You seemed to be more upset than was warranted.

What hacks me off is getting drawn into wasting time; My time, TB's own time, and now your time, that none of us will get back.
      If we were that worried about our time we shouldn't be on here all the time.
      1 billion

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      So maybe she was a bit patronising, it's no big deal. You seemed to be more upset than was warranted.

If we were that worried about our time we shouldn't be on here all the time.
      That's fine. I've explained what irritates me and now you are doing exactly what I said irritates me.

I'm better off not making any comments if people want to passive aggressively draw me into pointless discussions that have no bearing of any subject matter. Just the fact that you have jumped all over it yourself makes this point very clear. You know as well as I do that to accuse someone of being upset is a carrot for a response so I do understand the game that you want to play. No I'm not upset just bored of this bullshit and people goading for an argument.