Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't know me at all, because that is a word I've never used in my life. I don't think like that.
    It doesn't matter what word describes what you were thinking. It could have been thicko, dunce, nob, **** or any other word. The intention of your post was to make me look stupid in front of others because I confused one incident for another. I may not know you in your real life but on here you are passive aggressive.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      It doesn't matter what word describes what you were thinking. It could have been thicko, dunce, nob, **** or any other word. The intention of your post was to make me look stupid in front of others because I confused one incident for another. I may not know you in your real life but on here you are passive aggressive.
      I disagreed with your opinion, and used an example to back up my opinion. If that's passive aggressive, so be it.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      I disagreed with your opinion, and used an example to back up my opinion. If that's passive aggressive, so be it.
      FFS. I haven't got a problem with disagreeing with my comment. You've already agreed that you were patronising. If being patronising isn't passive aggressive I don't know what is.

It's a shame that the point I was made in my original post was completely missed which was supporting Hughton and talking about fine margins in games, and the only response I got was a bitch slap.
      Gone Wrong Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by chaileyjem View Post
      Ok. If it's purely based on fans watching the matches and gut feel then I've been at the matches and I disagree.
      Just a suggestion, but maybe you should watch what you're seeing a bit more closely. For sure it's gut feel, but far more fans pick up on it than don't pick up on it. For every game that we come out and play as silky skilled unstoppable goal machines, we have another game where we come out as flapping also-rans that can't string two passes together. There is not enough consistency to the level of performance, and it's not all down to the opposition. Suggests we're not quite the finished promotion article, tho we'll hopefully have enough points on the board by the end of the season to stumble over the automatic promotion finish line. Cos I really don't fancy our chances in the play-offs one little bit, for all the usual reasons.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I don't think CH got it badly wrong. Leeds were better. I get the feeling though, that our danger factor becomes less of a threat when we play cagey and try to sit behind the ball, a bit like putting a rucksack on a greyhound.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      Just a suggestion, but maybe you should watch what you're seeing a bit more closely. For sure it's gut feel, but far more fans pick up on it than don't pick up on it. For every game that we come out and play as silky skilled unstoppable goal machines, we have another game where we come out as flapping also-rans that can't string two passes together. There is not enough consistency to the level of performance, and it's not all down to the opposition. Suggests we're not quite the finished promotion article, tho we'll hopefully have enough points on the board by the end of the season to stumble over the automatic promotion finish line. Cos I really don't fancy our chances in the play-offs one little bit, for all the usual reasons.
      I watch quite closely thanks but cheers for the tips.

0 Not allowed!
      We have problems with our manager's negative "away" tactics - Dyche was thrilled with a 0-0 draw at rock-bottom Sunderland on Saturday.

It's almost like a Championship team being satisfied with a 0-0 draw at Rotherham.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by symyjym View Post
      It doesn't matter what word describes what you were thinking. It could have been thicko, dunce, nob, **** or any other word. The intention of your post was to make me look stupid in front of others because I confused one incident for another.
      I'm not siding against you here symyjym, I think you're getting unnecessarily upset. Thunder probably didn't realise you'd got two incidents mixed up, so she was just forcefully defending Dunk - you know how this forum is, many of us are a bit short with our posts. I'm sure she's not trying to make you look stupid.
      1 billion

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hark, Preston Park View Post
      For every game that we come out and play as silky skilled unstoppable goal machines, we have another game where we come out as flapping also-rans that can't string two passes together. There is not enough consistency to the level of performance, and it's not all down to the opposition. Suggests we're not quite the finished promotion article
      What? Most teams that get automatic promotion also have games where they don't perform as well, including the top 3 teams this year. I wonder if you're just
      1 billion
      Gone Wrong Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      I'm not siding against you here symyjym, I think you're getting unnecessarily upset. Thunder probably didn't realise you'd got two incidents mixed up, so she was just forcefully defending Dunk - you know how this forum is, many of us are a bit short with our posts. I'm sure she's not trying to make you look stupid.
      This, completely. Big overheated squabble over something trivial that is already history. Both posters proven good guys IMHO. Maybe just let it lie?
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson