Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great game Tomori

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can't fault the lad has come in and performed admirably in 2 unnatural positions and is clearly still learning. Can see the quality he has in glimpses and has a bright future ahead of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Great prospect, but cost us two points there. Don't try and tell me otherwise. But I guess you will as it's a democracy. Oh well.

Since you rightly point out this is a democracy, it is my right to "tell you otherwise" [as others have already done too]

To have "cost us two points" means converting a win into a draw. I cannot see where this view comes from since, at no point were we winning, very few were calling it an "expected win", and at no point IMHO did we actually look like winning it. So 3 points was never really in our grasp.

Since the final result was not a draw, the only correct statement is that we either lost 3 points if you think we should have won or 1 point if you think we should have drawn. Cost 2 points is just a stupid comment ....

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Very average for me, there's a reason why Knockaert was largely anonymous against a team he normally dominates. Yes he's ok at heading and passing the ball to Stocko but going forward he's got nothing.

Knockeart was playing a different role yesterday through the middle predominantly

Apart from the rash tackle I thought he was pretty decent, you could see AK keep looking for him to make a run but f you try to compare him against Bruno the lad doesn't stand a chance.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Knockeart was playing a different role yesterday through the middle predominantly

He came inside towards the end, but in the main was out wide, that is why Leeds offered little from their left side as they were worried about Knockaert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here