Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great game Tomori

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Great Game Tomori? Taking the BHA blinkers off = No. Did a job. But great? No
Skalak in front = dire.
Result: Felt sorry for Tomori.

Hughton got it wrong again away from home

Skalak wasn't even playing on the same side as Tomori so not sure which game you were watching...

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Skalak in front = dire.

Hughton got it wrong again away from home
Skalak has been playing well the last two games and was probably played because of this and his away from home defensive attitude (negative thinking by CH). March has a more attacking game and comes on when we are chasing the game and losing. I would rather March start games as it gives us more attacking options.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Great prospect, but cost us two points there. Don't try and tell me otherwise. But I guess you will as it's a democracy.

Wtf? Stupid tackle for the pen cost us the CHANCE of one point. How the hell did he cost us two? Barely put a foot wrong and not remotely at fault for the first goal. His excellent tackle repelled the first attack - no fault of his that Taylor got his cross in.

Skalak in front = dire.

Skalak wasn't even playing on the same side as Tomori so not sure which game you were watching...

Quite. What a din.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
If he shows more confidence moving forward and looking for a forward pass he'll be a very, very good fullback!

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Thought he defended excellently today except for one rush of blood. He is very quick, strong and I can see why Chelsea rate him.

Bruno is much better going forward and links much better with AK however considering he is double the lads age it's not surprising that Bruno uses his experience to improve his game.

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Very good defensively and showed great pace to make a couple of excellent tackles.
But did absolutely nothing going forward including his throw ins. And gave away a penalty. So I'm not sure great is the right word.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Great prospect, but cost us two points there. Don't try and tell me otherwise. But I guess you will as it's a democracy. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yes you are right, this is a democracy, which means you are entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong!

How did he cost us TWO points. We were 1 down at the time of the penalty, so likely the best we could have hoped for was a draw and one point, so he could have cost us ONE point.

Unless you thought up to the time of the penalty that we were going to push on and win, in which case he cost us THREE points.

The challenge for the penalty was rash, but he alone didn't cost us any points.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Thought he defended excellently today except for one rush of blood. He is very quick, strong and I can see why Chelsea rate him.

Bruno is much better going forward and links much better with AK however considering he is double the lads age it's not surprising that Bruno uses his experience to improve his game.

More experience or more ability? I know which way I am leaning?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Who would you go for then that won't break the bank he will be much better with a pre season under him and playing more regularly

For a start rosenior, and also bong. The trouble with poc is that he can defend ok but he's so poor in the air.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here