Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great game Tomori

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
Chin up lad.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Very average for me, there's a reason why Knockaert was largely anonymous against a team he normally dominates. Yes he's ok at heading and passing the ball to Stocko but going forward he's got nothing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Decent defender, not yet embedded into the counter attacking system that has served us well for the last couple of seasons.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thought he has definitely shown a lot of improvement since his unfortunate first appearance and had a good game today. He's no Bruno at the moment obviously but he is still young and settling into the team style. Would be happy if we signed him at some point.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Burno Slator will be back two weeks today

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Tomori is a good defender who has the potential to become very good. He was fine although AK misses Bruno. Bfg my mom. The player i'm mystified by at the moment is Stephens - why is he trying to show he is not pl quality? annoying today but a bit more of the road has run out for the chasers

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Did a strong job defensively today, penalty was unfortunate (correct decision).

Offered nothing going forward, however, but neither did Rosenior.

dannybrooks69

Jun 28, 2013
Great prospect, but cost us two points there. Don't try and tell me otherwise. But I guess you will as it's a democracy. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Good young player. Too easy for some to vent their frustrations towards undeserving players. I've been impressed with what i've seen from him, bar the rash tackle earlier on.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Great prospect, but cost us two points there. Don't try and tell me otherwise. But I guess you will as it's a democracy. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yeah it was a nailed on certainty that we would score after 85 mins, that's why the game finished 2-1...

Oh...wait

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here