Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Not concerned with the weekends results.

Fully expected Newcastle and Huddersfield to win.
On paper this was our toughest game of the last 9, I expected to lose 3 points to Hudds & Newcastle.
We come out of it one down against Newcastle, and same difference with Huddersfield.

We will go up.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The next four away games are eminently loseable that's for sure...the idea that our games get easier from here is not true

We have to hope we can win our home games. I expect us to lose away these days.

I expect if to go to the wire and I won't be that surprised if we feck it up either.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
No, we're not going to **** this up. I'm not sure what you want to hear or what you're hoping to hear - but NO! We're not going to **** this up. Just NO. It's gonna be gravy from here on in - who doesn't love gravy?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I suppose we will have to wait,to win the so called big games in the Premier next season,i still have faith,margins,that with a relative makeshift defense...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We seem to have a habit of trying to play defensively and not lose against bigger teams like Newcastle and Leeds today, it does not work, we invite pressure and concede. We look so much better when we are the attacking force. I think we need to concern ourselves with attacking, not trying to defend.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We seem to have a habit of trying to play defensively and not lose against bigger teams like Newcastle and Leeds today, it does not work, we invite pressure and concede. We look so much better when we are the attacking force. I think we need to concern ourselves with attacking, not trying to defend.

Not going to happen. Hughton does not play attacking football away from home. It has served us pretty well but we don't look like we believe away from the Amex any more.

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
2 home games to come, our home record the best in the League, can't see anything then 6 points for us, we are going up the season keep the faith and stop wetting the bed

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
FFS!

No, probably not. Come back after we win the next game and there's been another knee-jerk reaction.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here