Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
But to go up, you need to beat the 4th placed team. Next year is a different issue - I expect this current team to get roundly stuffed by most Premier league teams, because they have just demonstrated they won't be good enough.

You don't need to beat the fourth placed team, you just need more points, or failing that, a better goal difference than the third placed team. At the moment, we have SIX more points ,and 30 more goals, with 8 games to go.
As this weekend has shown, this division can bite any team on the arse.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
yes Huddersfield stuffed at lowly bristol city Newcastle held at lowly Birmingham and Brighton lost at 4th placed leeds...perspective here

Even Fulham slipped up and they have been decent of late..

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
West Brom who are not one of the better sides in the prem look bloody good on the box!

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
yes Huddersfield stuffed at lowly bristol city Newcastle held at lowly Birmingham and Brighton lost at 4th placed leeds...perspective here

Yes, just finished watching the game on record, disappointing, although could easily have got a point out of it. That said, in my opinion, Huddersfield and Newcastle fans will both be more disappointed with their respective results this weekend than we should be. The seemingly unbeatable Huddersfield humbled by a side in the bottom 3 on a horror run of form, and Newcastle, fearsome on the road, can't beat a woeful Birmingham side who have dropped like a stone since they changed managers. We lost away to a top 6 side who have conceded something like 3 goals in the last 10 games at home.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, yes we are.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes, just finished watching the game on record, disappointing, although could easily have got a point out of it. That said, in my opinion, Huddersfield and Newcastle fans will both be more disappointed with their respective results this weekend than we should be. The seemingly unbeatable Huddersfield humbled by a side in the bottom 3 on a horror run of form, and Newcastle, fearsome on the road, can't beat a woeful Birmingham side who have dropped like a stone since they changed managers. We lost away to a top 6 side who have conceded something like 3 goals in the last 10 games at home.

Fair and accurate summation but we missed out on making the most of our nearest rivals failings .. hopefully this won't prove significant.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Fair and accurate summation but we missed out on making the most of our nearest rivals failings .. hopefully this won't prove significant.

Yes, I wasn't planning on cracking open the champagne just yet, it was frustrating not to take advantage. Just trying to put a bit of perspective on it. Took my daughter and her friend to see Kong, Skull Island this afternoon, was looking forward to my reward of watching England collect another Grand Slam and Brighton go top of the league. Kong won it on entertainment stakes sadly !!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think a lot of people are pissed and talking bollocks, including me

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Maybe, but the time Hemed final gets any real game time people will think he is a manikin, he won't be able to move. He has obviously upset someone, what other reason can he be rooted to that bench for???

He might have been on the bench at the start of the game, but I saw him go back down the tunnel during the second half. He may have. Even I'll or something.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Yes we are.... we will go to Villa needing something..... and get nothing.... you heard it here.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here