Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are going to f*ck this up, aren't we?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Stephens and Kayal are the guilty men...AGAIN! Woeful midfield performances and Knocky will you ****ing pass the ball instead of trying to win the game alone!!

This, what can only be selfishness now, is really getting on my nerves with Knocky.
Even if he passed half the balls that he decides not to it could make a difference.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Timori played well, but Bruno sometimes just plays that ball no one is expecting.

Lets be honest, going up with a game to spare is more exciting than with 3 games to spare.

So you would rather that it all hinged on the last game, can't you see how stupid that sounds.
Option 2 for me please every time.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Joint top assists for a player with 10 or more goals ...... go on, have a guess.

Gazz15

May 13, 2014
Newhaven
Jesus Christ. We've played away at the team in 4th place and lost. We weren't at our best (IMO), but we didn't lose away 4-0 at a team fighting relegation .
I do wonder at the perspective of some posters on here. Can you imagine throat slitting next year when we're playing in the Premier League and losing a lot of games(which we very likely will).
We aren't entitled to win every game, and some games it just won't happen. So stop being pussies FFS.

Except we did get beaten 3-0 at Forest, a relegation threatened team very recently!

We have been \on the choke' since christmas, I fear for the club again.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Who knows , anything could go right or wrong along the way but have faith in promotion being gained this time automatically or in playoff final . .

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] and @icygull can you not just hang on for a couple of months?

You then have all summer to spread your usual doom and gloom. In fact let me start one for you.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
No we aren't.

Chris will tell the team to forget about it. We missed an opportunity to extend the gap. But it was our toughest game of the run in.
Wagner has to pick his team up from a 4-0 loss to one of their targetted 3 pointers.
The pressure is firmly still on them.

Chris has two weeks to prepare the boys for the last 8 games.
He will have a target from those games and the team will be perfectly prepared to execute that plan.
We have the players, the fans, and the manager to make the dream a reality.

TO PUT THIS IN PERSPECTIVE....I would hazard a guess that at least once every year in professional football the team in second place loses away to the team in fourth place. FFS Leeds have been really good lately and SKy stats before the match showed Leeds and Brighton on equal points for last six games (us; W4, L2. Leeds: W3 D3 L NIL...............)

Jan 22, 2017
If anyone has ****ed up this weekend it's Huddersfield. You have got what is in my opinion the hardest game of your run in out of the way and Huddersfield failed to capitalise on it. I was at Birmingham yesterday and we were ****ing awful, had no spark at all and missed Shelvey big time. People were unhappy with a point but the way I see it we are a week closer to the end of the season and a point closer. Just got to hope this fortnight off rejuvenates us as look tired and out of ideas.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
If anyone has ****ed up this weekend it's Huddersfield. You have got what is in my opinion the hardest game of your run in out of the way and Huddersfield failed to capitalise on it. I was at Birmingham yesterday and we were ****ing awful, had no spark at all and missed Shelvey big time. People were unhappy with a point but the way I see it we are a week closer to the end of the season and a point closer. Just got to hope this fortnight off rejuvenates us as look tired and out of ideas.

To be fair your performance was the best of a bad bunch from the top 3 this weekend and you probably should have nicked a win.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here