Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Issue 5 - The Albion Mag

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
The Albion fans, apart from online, don't really have an independent vehicle where fans of all sorts can come to together to share tales, memories, nostalgia and opinions on the club as we know it today.

I think the club needs a magazine, which is why I started one.

To be honest, this is where we disagree. I don't see the need for a magazine, but that's just my opinion. There is no debating the quality of the writing or the content, it's extremely well produced in terms of quality and content so I will continue to read it and I wish you all the best with it.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Looking forward to picking up a print copy later on. Just had a virtual flick through online and I have to say yet again, good work. It really looks great and that is backed up by a nice mix of content.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
To be honest, this is where we disagree. I don't see the need for a magazine, but that's just my opinion. There is no debating the quality of the writing or the content, it's extremely well produced in terms of quality and content so I will continue to read it and I wish you all the best with it.

You could argue to the nth degree about whether we need a magazine, to the extent of whether we need a forum or a website - or a radio show. It's not a major leap, taking your opinion on board, to believe that there is no need for the club programme either. Is that how you feel?

If you're coming from a point of view that's it's old-fashioned or has had its day, the answer is it clearly hasn't.

Albion opinion in printed form has value. It's not as though digital publishing is the only format.

The Albion Mag

Jan 23, 2017
Great read. Better than the match programs.

Thanks Captain.

The programme is completely different to TAM.

Our focus the supporters' perspective.

The only thing you'll see in both publications is AITC coverage, but it won't be duplication.

Thanks for your kind words. Makes the effort worthwhile.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Thanks Captain.

The programme is completely different to TAM.

Our focus the supporters' perspective.

The only thing you'll see in both publications is AITC coverage, but it won't be duplication.

Thanks for your kind words. Makes the effort worthwhile.

Ok, I should have said I enjoyed it more than the programs. I stopped buying the programs, not because of TAM or anything else apart from I think they are over priced for a handful of articles and ads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here