Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by I remember the good times View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now I have no idea who the bloke is presnting it. Well past it's BB date. By the way, what happened to Lovejoy?
    Fenners was one of the floor crew when Lovejoy was on the show, like Rocket and Tubes are now. It's far better now than when Max Rushden was doing it or Andy Goldstein.

Lovejoy left to do Channel 5's MLS coverage when Beckham joined LA Galaxy. He does Sunday Brunch on Channel 4 now. Which is ok Sunday morning TV.

I missed whatever was said about us, but I assume it was some reference to having all our games televised by Sky.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by postman pat View Post
      fenners was one of the floor crew when lovejoy was on the show, like rocket and tubes are now. It's far better now than when max rushden was doing it or andy goldstein.

Lovejoy left to do channel 5's mls coverage when beckham joined la galaxy. He does sunday brunch on channel 4 now. Which is ok sunday morning tv.

I missed whatever was said about us, but i assume it was some reference to having all our games televised by sky.
      ffs what did they say

0 Not allowed!
      Helen said if Brighton go up she hopes we come straight back down. Our fans treated a Torquay fan disgracefully a few years back. Something about a rolled up Friday-Ad and a good hiding.

2 Not allowed!
      A whole new level of precious?
      DI CANIO FOR MANAGER.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
      Helen said if Brighton go up she hopes we come straight back down. Our fans treated a Torquay fan disgracefully a few years back. Something about a rolled up Friday-Ad and a good hiding.
      Thought she LOVED Nathan Jones or was that a rumour?
      Chrissy Hughton Fanboy Guinness Boy's Avatar

6 Not allowed!
      Lovejoy went on to write one of the most execrable books in football history. In fact the only good thing about it was that it spawned this review which also nails Soccer AM for the shit it is. http://www.wsc.co.uk/the-archive/42-...no-love-no-joy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Brighton But Only At Home

It's a blog. About home games. And some other stuff.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Surf's Up View Post
      Well past its sell by date and Helen Chamberlaine must be 50 if she's a day.
      What's so wrong about being 50?
      In this great future you can't forget your past

0 Not allowed!
      I'd be mocking Torquay fans if they can be given a good hiding with a rolled up Friday Ad
      DAFT Bints - tedebear, Lush, BAG, albiongirl, roz, Emily's Mum, Fran Hagarty, edna krabappel, Shegull, Bobby's Gull, Al Bion, footychick, Twinkle Toes, robinsonsgrin, HovaGirl, black & white seagull, brighton_girl87, Daffy Duck, The Grub, Tight Shorts, Tulip, Southstandfaithful, Squiglet, oldalbiongirl, Somptingull. Be afraid, be very afraid.
      Glory hunting since 1987 ManOfSussex's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I once phoned up and got accepted and was introduced as a caller by her on 'Live & Dangerous' on C5 nearly 20 years ago late one night. I used to have the recording on VHS for years. It was an England cricket related discussion, and I asked their guest, Chris Broad, a question, but rather like at the time when I phone up and got on TV, I have no idea what I actually said............
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!

0 Not allowed!
      Well that's just typical. In all their years of existing there has only ever been one instance of football-related violence and it just had to involve us. Maybe we need to pinch Millwall's 'no one likes us' chant.