Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Am I the only one who is really underwhelmed with the arsenal striker? What does he bring to them team?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Agree. Houghton had no other option for this position. But Skalak - he has put in a 2/10 performance & the manager once again got his tactics wrong. Only started playing when we went 1/0 down. Only our number 4 comes out of this match holding his head high
Agree with some of that. Knockhaert was poor away from home again. Would have bought Murray off for hemed but you were wrong to have a dig at Tomori .

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
arrrghhh-884621.jpg

Okay, I feel better. I think I even found my shite.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Poor upfront tonight, but the toughest game of the run in is now gone, let's go and continue to play to our own high standards and get the job done.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
it was a free hit.
which we got nothing from.

Huddersfield will be relieved, but they know they've missed a big opportunity this weekend.

Onwards!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Poor upfront tonight, but the toughest game of the run in is now gone, let's go and continue to play to our own high standards and get the job done.

it was a free hit.
which we got nothing from.

Huddersfield will be relieved, but they know they've missed a big opportunity this weekend.

Onwards!

These^^^

:)

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agree. Houghton had no other option for this position. But Skalak - he has put in a 2/10 performance & the manager once again got his tactics wrong. Only started playing when we went 1/0 down. Only our number 4 comes out of this match holding his head high

Whatever happens, will Skalak be retained in the Summer? So often, he's a weak link in the first eleven. Lacks power, pace, strength, not a fighter when we need them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not personally convinced that QPR, Norwich, Wolves or Villa will be any easier and if we go there looking for a draw we're likely to get beat in all four games given our current way form

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
That was a poor game all round I wouldn't want to watch Leeds every week on that showing they just got the breaks at the right time and you can't win them all. We are still in the driving seat for autos with some very winnable games coming up

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here