Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323940414243 LastLast
    Members

0 Not allowed!
    I thought our problem was that neither player on the left hand side of the field Skalak and Rosenior can kick with their left foot until March came on and this unbalances the approach when we attack hence we look a lot better when March comes on.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Never quite understand why some peoples reaction to being disappointed at the result makes them lash out at the team and manager. Its so childish.

It just didn't go our way today - we had better chances than Leeds, and ours just didn't go in today. I thought Dunky was a bit at fault for the first - he could have put Wood under more pressure and challenged for the header, but was faultless other than that, as was Tomori, other than the pen. We missed Bruno's linkup play going forward. We did ok against a good side - just didn't go our way. It happens.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Murphy having had a bit of a rest should start a few games now, as should Hemed

0 Not allowed!
      Looked at all the posts up till now - I never expected us to win, though I couldn't see any reason for us not to do so even with our depleted defence.
      Just disappointed, especially given the results of last night and today, that we couldn't at least have ground out a draw. So, not sure that the set up was the best we could have come up with !

0 Not allowed!
      Still 13 pages short of the Huddersfield match thread
      Its not how big the dog is in the fight,its how big the fight is in the dog.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BRIGHT ON Q View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Still 13 pages short of the Huddersfield match thread
      Well, it's not such good news, is it?
      I have changed this madinthehead's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Arthritic Toe View Post
      Never quite understand why some peoples reaction to being disappointed at the result makes them lash out at the team and manager. Its so childish.

It just didn't go our way today - we had better chances than Leeds, and ours just didn't go in today. I thought Dunky was a bit at fault for the first - he could have put Wood under more pressure and challenged for the header, but was faultless other than that, as was Tomori, other than the pen. We missed Bruno's linkup play going forward. We did ok against a good side - just didn't go our way. It happens.
      Bang on, exactly as I saw it Mr Toe.. You win some, you lose some.. Onward and upwards!
      Quote Originally Posted by 3-2 5-0 3-1 3-0 View Post
      I'm sorry for being such an arse, I won't do it again.

Wilfried Zaha is not fit to clean Will Buckley's boots.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Harry Wilson's tackle View Post
      Some weird posts on this thread by armchair fans. This was a tricky game and we are what we are. If you play darts you'll know don't get 180 every time you step up. FFS.
      Send one of ours to the hospital send one of theirs to the morgue
      'Our system rests to a large extent on the notion that we accept the result of free and fair elections with good grace, even if we’ve lost, and get on with making the best of it.'
      Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      We might have to play better if we are going to win away in the Premier League.

Burnley played virtually their Championship team at Sunderland, only new signing Hendrick for Lee, and Barnes for Vokes.

Stephen Ward still keeping new signing Brady out of the first team. Barton back in their side.

Brighton = blue
      Albion = white
      Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe
      U & I R listening to KAOS Eggmundo's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Wasn't our day, end of.

Glad I've done Elland Road so no need to go back there. What a complete and utter dump of a ground!
      I don't go away often but journeys like this make me realise how lucky we are to have the amex.

Roll on Blackburn
      Cheers