Leeds v Brighton
Sky Bet Championship
Venue: Elland Road
Date: Saturday 18th March 2017
Kick-off: 17:30 GMT
Referee: Lee Mason
Assistants: Andy Halliday, Matthew Wilkes
Fourth official: Stephen Martin
Leeds will be without suspended midfielder Kalvin Phillips and right-back Luke Ayling for Brighton's visit.
Charlie Taylor is expected to return at left-back while Lewie Coyle and Tyler Denton are both injured.
Brighton captain Bruno is fit after he had limped off against Derby with a groin injury.
But the Seagulls are still without fellow defenders Shane Duffy (ankle), Sebastien Pocognoli (groin) and Gaetan Bong (knee).
Norway centre-back Vegard Forren, who joined last week, will play for the under-23s before coming into contention.
- Leeds have lost their last six league games against Brighton; only against Derby (nine defeats) have they lost more consecutive against a single opponent.
- Only against Wolves in 1989 (nine) and Brentford in 1926 (nine) have the Seagulls enjoyed a longer winning run than they have against Leeds (six).
- Chris Wood has scored in a league-high 19 different Championship matches this season, while Brighton striker Glenn Murray is joint-second with 14 (also Tammy Abraham).
- Leeds United have won 20 Championship games this season - more than their final tally of wins in each of the last six league seasons.
- Brighton have the oldest average starting XI age in the Championship this season (28y 261d old).
- Anthony Knockaert has had a hand in nine goals in his last nine Championship appearances for Brighton (three goals, six assists).
The Big Match Preview: Spotlight on Leeds United