Leeds United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The only positives to take from this match is Dunk not being booked and no injuries.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm only going off the radio commentary. It may have looked worse than it sounded. We had our chances and for the best part our back up defence with Hunemeier and Tomori stood up well. Was it a penalty?

Yes and we deserved to get beat. Got what we deserved.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Looked like we went for 0-0 and couldn't up our game when they went ahead. Negative tactics from Chris I'm afraid.

This is how I saw it. Same tactic against Newcastle when 1-0. I wish we would just do what we are best at - attack!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Stonewall penalty.
Unfortunately yes... Tomori had a fairly good game up to then, but it really unsettled him. Shame we had our compromised defence. We didn't deserve to win it... Just one of the nine, though, so we regroup, learn from this, and move on. Really seemed to miss Bruno, so hope he's fighting fit for the next game.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
So for some reason right now Murray can't hit a barn door really get now and yet he gets picked and plays for 90, and we have options on the bench - why don't we use them?

Just asking.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Really frustrating away performance...yet another game in which we've sat back, invited pressure and only turned up when we've conceded. Nothing quite gelled tonight and we squandered the few good chances we had, and we had a couple of good' uns. Uwe looked solid and Tomori played well until he gave away the penalty. Weak challenges from the Albion and we allowed Leeds too much possession. Poor CH tactics IMHO in terms of late subs. Again. I hope we pick up confidence over the two week break. None of our remaining games will be easy...especially versus lower teams fighting for survival....so we've still got a lot to do. In fairness to Leeds they deserved it. Just a shame we made it so easy for them. Onwards and upwards. We're still looking good for the autos ...helped by Brizzle's demolition of Hudders last night. Many thanks to the Robins from the Seagulls!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here