Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Expats - Leeds v Brighton & Hove Albion

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Might do that actually - i know where it is. Just looked a bit chavtastic last night. Hope they ain't just gonna show rugby.

Rodney - if you wanna find me, I basically look incredibly sinister and have a cartoonishly large schnozz.

It looks like a Walkabout but its not really like one. they have loads of screens. Depends what the main game is for sound, i'd imagine the rugby would be on the sound. But still a good place to watch footy.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Might do that actually - i know where it is. Just looked a bit chavtastic last night. Hope they ain't just gonna show rugby.

Rodney - if you wanna find me, I basically look incredibly sinister and have a cartoonishly large schnozz.

Awesome. I'll see you in Outback on Rembrandtplein.

I'll be the one with longish hair, beard and glasses. Think a late 20s Jürgen Klopp.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Lived in Madrid YEARS ago and the lads in one of the larger Irish bars were happy to put the Albion on on one of their many tellys our first year back in the Championship. I had to ask, weirdly it wasn't their top priority but there's probably a small screen somewhere they'll tune in for you.

Normally yes but with the rugby being on and it being Paddy's weekend then they are using all their screens for rugger today. Oh well, moody stream at home it is.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Rome. Anyone else in Rome? I'm in a Scottish pub, but it's all rugby focussed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here