Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Fulham and Tinpot

Less travel.

Relegated: Hull, Boro, Sunderland.....same reason

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Charlton:facepalm: have to wait a couple of seasons I miss the brick lane curry and beer after the game and Fulham as we found another good curry house. But I suppose at the moment Newcatstle and Huddersfield as I think that was a slip up last night we have all had them.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Udders cos they're plucky.

Fulham cos it's a great awayday.

Fair would be toon, udders but it never ends up fair!!

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I guess the question is more 'who will struggle next season in the Prem giving us a better chance of survival?'
Us and Newc look good now for the autos.
Will Udders suffer from the post season disappointment that we have come the play-offs though?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Newcastle
Huddersfield

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd like to see Fulham go up. I think Newcastle will too but it would be amusing if they blew out at the last and ended up having to try and go through the playoffs. It's quite stupid how I think Newcastle are there but I still worry about us being pipped to auto :rolleyes:

el punal

Leeds and reading for me. Both likely to struggle in the prem

Have you been reading Down At The Mac - Huddersfield's fans forum? They've got an identical thread.

Anyway, in answer to your question, Newcastle and Huddersfield as it stands. Why? Because they deserve to be promoted on the basis that they've accrued more points than the others and therefore are better. Put that down to what happened to us last season.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Along with most of NSC I find my emotions totally bi-polar. Huddersfield have lost their second game in their last eleven.
If we lose today they have a game in hand which if won puts them only three points behind us.

I'm beginning to dream like everyone else but I know that there remains much bed wetting to do.

el punal

Along with most of NSC I find my emotions totally bi-polar. Huddersfield have lost their second game in their last eleven.
If we lose today they have a game in hand which if won puts them only three points behind us.

I'm beginning to dream like everyone else but I know that there remains much bed wetting to do.

Remind me not to change your sheets. :D

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
If we get promoted then I really, really, really won't care who comes with us, as I'll be too delighted to hold a rational thought in my head for the next few months.

The thought has occurred to me in recent weeks, I always wanted promotion for the supporters of the Good Ship Albion. God knows, we've waited long enough and been through more than our fair share of hiccups along the way. Now though, I genuinely think I want to see us up just as badly for each member of the team. I really do love these guys. They've played like lions over the last couple of seasons and last year's ending was so cruel. I want to see Sidwell steaming. I want to see Bruno's beard tremble with delight. I want to see Rosenior chuck himself into the crowd, Dunky dancing, Baldock being bonkers and all the rest. Bloom being carried shoulder high on his Amex turf...

...and over there on the touchline, Hughton quietly nods to himself and allows himself a smirk and a single fist pump.

Please let it be so.

Great post

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here