Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we go up which two teams would you want to come with us?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Leeds and reading for me. Both likely to struggle in the prem

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Wigan Athletic and Rotherham United.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
One is going to be Newcastle and so it's pointless naming other clubs instead of them. The other has to be Fulham. Anyone whos says Reading needs there head tested.
As for Leeds they can fook off aswell. No proper football fan ever wants to see dirty doing well

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If we get promoted then I really, really, really won't care who comes with us, as I'll be too delighted to hold a rational thought in my head for the next few months.

The thought has occurred to me in recent weeks, I always wanted promotion for the supporters of the Good Ship Albion. God knows, we've waited long enough and been through more than our fair share of hiccups along the way. Now though, I genuinely think I want to see us up just as badly for each member of the team. I really do love these guys. They've played like lions over the last couple of seasons and last year's ending was so cruel. I want to see Sidwell steaming. I want to see Bruno's beard tremble with delight. I want to see Rosenior chuck himself into the crowd, Dunky dancing, Baldock being bonkers and all the rest. Bloom being carried shoulder high on his Amex turf...

...and over there on the touchline, Hughton quietly nods to himself and allows himself a smirk and a single fist pump.

Please let it be so.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If we get promoted then I really, really, really won't care who comes with us, as I'll be too delighted to hold a rational thought in my head for the next few months.

The thought has occurred to me in recent weeks, I always wanted promotion for the supporters of the Good Ship Albion. God knows, we've waited long enough and been through more than our fair share of hiccups along the way. Now though, I genuinely think I want to see us up just as badly for each member of the team. I really do love these guys. They've played like lions over the last couple of seasons and last year's ending was so cruel. I want to see Sidwell steaming. I want to see Bruno's beard tremble with delight. I want to see Rosenior chuck himself into the crowd, Dunky dancing, Baldock being bonkers and all the rest. Bloom being carried shoulder high on his Amex turf...

...and over there on the touchline, Hughton quietly nods to himself and allows himself a smirk and a single fist pump.

Please let it be so.

Maybe a film in the making,

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Newcastle are by NO WAY a cert to go up. Same number of points as the Albion and they haven't been AMAZING.

I agree it's LIKELY they will go up but don't rule out a bit of a wobble. Still a long way to go...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
One is going to be Newcastle and so it's pointless naming other clubs instead of them. The other has to be Fulham. Anyone whos says Reading needs there head tested.
As for Leeds they can fook off aswell. No proper football fan ever wants to see dirty doing well

Newcastle haven't ever cantered away. they still have it in them to f*** it up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Newcastle and Fulham.
I don't think Huddersfield deserve it, they've got a bit lucky with loan players and a team that clicked. They should have to build a squad over 3 seasons like we've had to.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

The only reason why I would say Leeds is that's it's a guaranteed home win.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Huddersfield & Reading. It would fill my heart with joy to see Newcastle remain in the championship

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here