Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF the team need an incentive....

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
To be ambitious of true honor, of the true glory and perfection of our natures, is the very principle and incentive of virtue - Walter Scott
"You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!” – Walter White

To be ambitious of true honor, of the true glory and perfection of our natures, is the very principle and incentive of virtue - Walter Scott

It would not be foolish to contemplate the possibility of a far greater progress still - John Maynard Keynes

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life - Muhammad Ali

I actually don't have a bad hairline - Donald Trump

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Trust, encouragement, reward, loyalty, satisfaction. Trust people and they'll be true to you. Treat them greatly, and they will show themselves to be great.

David Brent.

Last edited:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." — Will Rogers

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's going to be an interesting game. Leeds unbeaten in 6 with just 4 goals against are fairly solid defensively. Realistically they aren't challenging for auto's, they just to keep in the playoffs. We just need to keep focussed, solid at the back and try to pinch a win without high risk football. I don't think either team will be disappointed with a draw, but a win for us will be massive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here