NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They don't.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Knock Leeds totally (if not already) out of it,serve a major hit to Huddersfield-Imagine were Brum to take 3 points and we win...... all if and's buts and maybe's.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
what incentive do they need ..its mighty Leeds FFS.. our cup final,,, were playing the champions of Europe..
Were not fit to lace their boots

That is why tickets are £42. Mind you, I'd pay TREBLE to watch Leeds United. Bargain.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
They could watch tonight's match, or a rerun of Forest which will show them what you get if you are not at the races and don't perform to the standards you have set yourselves. I have every confidence in CH to ensure there is no complacency whatsoever later today

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I'm hoping that we are emerging from our little wobble. Rosenior and Kayal returning is a massive boost and the way we dismantled Derby was a joy to behold. More of that please. There is a chance right now to make this a pivotal moment in the run-in.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I, personally, think, if we win tomorrow we are going up auto's after tonight's result.

Edit: Only just saw this score line, been at my cousins all night.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think the Brummies will hold the Geordies to a draw.
My only worry is a bit of complacency creeping in after knowing the Hudds result, as pressure eased a bit, though I hope not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think the Brummies will hold the Geordies to a draw.
My only worry is a bit of complacency creeping in after knowing the Hudds result, as pressure eased a bit, though I hope not.

Any other team, any other manager, and you might have a point.

I don't believe complacency is a word in Hughton's dictionary, and if ever a team was a physical representation of it's manager it's this one.
Complacency doesn't even come into it.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
To be ambitious of true honor, of the true glory and perfection of our natures, is the very principle and incentive of virtue - Walter Scott
Very deep and profound words I'm sure.
Shame I haven't a bleedin' clue what he's jabbering on about.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Any other team, any other manager, and you might have a point.

I don't believe complacency is a word in Hughton's dictionary, and if ever a team was a physical representation of it's manager it's this one.
Complacency doesn't even come into it.

Just like the Reading game.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Don't you mean Forest?

I'd take the Reading result all day long.

Maybe Forest was last years Rotherham - the wake up call. Unbeaten all the way home ? Statty, Now that would be nice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here